Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Jr. ,those are nice looking cups. The Waffle House in Charlottesville has great cups, large thick old fashion ones and I have devised a plan to get a few.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
NOOOOOOOoooooo. Love that ham. I get the jones looking at those donuts however.

I have to run to The Donut Hut every time I log on here and raise my blood sugar to 400 in the process.

I have my weaknesses too.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
April 16, 2006 Model railroad show coming to W.Va. State

At least six model railroad layouts with operating rolling stock and 50 tables of vendor displays will occupy the ground floor of the Wilson Student Union at West Virginia State University April 21-23, when the C.P. Huntington Model Railroad Club holds its first model railroad show.
“It will be one of the largest model railroad shows to be held in this area,” said Chris Cavender, event coordinator for the 2-year-old club, which is affiliated with the C.P. Huntington Railroad Historical Society. “The show will have something to offer anyone who loves trains.”
All railroad model scales will be represented at the show, which will also feature toy and collectible trains, books, china and silver. Food and door prizes will also be offered.

The C.P. Huntington Model Railroad Club, with about 30 members from both the Charleston and Huntington areas, meets the first Tuesday of every month in the C.P. Huntington Railroad Historical Society building at 1323 Eighth Ave. in Huntington.
Show hours will be from 6 to 8 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday, and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Admission will be $3 for adults and $2 for children 3 to 12.

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Morning all from Whitehouse, Tx. It was 66 and on its way to 94. Rolling blackout because the heat wave causing a power shortage. Behind in rain, and in a severe drought. I'm not going to complain, because I'm vertical and the blood is still moving. Praise the Lord. Howsomever, I mowed without a mask for the dust, and I'm not just feeling bad, but downright puny.

Gotta get better 'cause I got a granddaughter getting married Sat. down near San Antonio. That makes 2 down and 6 to go.

Just coffee for me this morning, thank you.

Lynn

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Afternoon all. Busy morning. Took Peek to groomer. Cell phone rang. Went down hill. Been tied up on Town Board business with calls, visit Town Hall and emails on a problem. Now waiting for the groomer to call. Plans shot again!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone else's day ahs gone good. God bless.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
What a long day, nothing worth eating in the cafeteria and gas was $2.95 at Go Mart this morning.

WAs $2.75 Friday when I got 10 gallons coming home.

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Our gas has popped up to $1.07 a litre (sort of a generous quart) so over $4.25 a gallon (then work back to American dollars.)
Went to the Dr. this morning. big pain in right side between rib and hip; could hardly lie down. I told him I had a combination of appendicitis and congestive heart failure. He came back with an infection of the chest that has moved to the intestine. Pills and pills and cough syrup.

Status
Not open for further replies.