Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,

Ray, I made a slight mistake. That wig wag is a Colber model. I got Korber and Colber mixed up.

Spanky, my wife has just recovered from a lower back spasm that laid her out for about a week. Her doctor was out of town and the on call doc would not renew the previous prescription for a muscle relaxer since she didn't have my wife's charts. So we used Advil and hot/cold packs and after about 3 days she was back up again. Interesting that with the muscle relaxers, it was about 3 days until she was up and about again. So wish your wife wll and our hopes for her to get over this soon!

Spanky - I really like that photo of the tank car train!

Have a great day all!

Ray Marinaccio

Morning from the southwest.
Thanks for the info on the wig-wag Roy.
I found it in a $20 box of misc. track and locomotive parts. I nursed it back to operating condition and connected it to a turn signal flasher from a car to make it swing consistently.
Got to go feed the horses and check the fences.
Have a good day.

Gil Finn

Did someone mention fishing and coffee somewhere?

It's about lunch time here in the Border State so mover over and I'll set down...I brought enuogh for this bunch I am sure.

Those Buck-eyes wont want this "reel" food, if they dont serve it at Bob Evan's they dont know what it is, ;)

I need a re-fill on the ice tea and I am out of slaw...

oregoninletchartersunset.jpg

Ray Marinaccio

I don't know that I would call it a ranch. We have 2.5 acres and 2 horses but it keeps me busy while my wife is at work.
This is looking to the southeast. My wife named this horse Diesel. He was rescued from an abusive home and we adopted him. He has gained some weight and improved greatly since this photo was taken.

Attachments

• Apr01^01.JPG
    Apr01^01.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 116

Gil Finn

WOW! I though you all was talking about an O scale ranch, this is 1:1 scale :eek:

Beautiful horse, you did well. I got a dog the same way. She wont leave my side for a minute now.

I am trying to get this pic into my vivatar here but it is to large, can anyone scrink it down to 100 x 100 pix for me?
2-bubbassquat1.jpg

Ray Marinaccio

Now your making me hungry, and I just ate breakfast.
This is my wife and son with Diesel.

Attachments

• May31^04cr.jpg
    May31^04cr.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 124

Roger B.

Gil, how about saving some of that seafood for me for supper. I just got here and I'm probably too late for lunch.

The weather here in the Athens, GA area has been great for the past few days, other than no real rain in 35 days. Shut off the AC and opened the windows. Should help the electric bill.

Gil Finn

I 'll have Bubbette fry up some fresh scrimp and hush puppies with some frozen okra from the Fridgidaire.

Lemon marang pie for de-zert, how's that and we can set on the dock and watch the night birds come out and swoop over the river for mosqitos till its dark. (Maybe have a little Grandad and RC but the rules are we dont get loud and we dont let Bubbette know ;) )

She said she would call the lock smith if I was 'tahta way again,"" ha ha ....she might do it to :confused:

I gotta go, the day is wasteing.

csxt30

Wow ! Lots going on over here! Food, just got home from work too. I'm hungry now! That's a neat name for a horse, Diesel, I like that ! Gill: I tried to email you & it came back. I'm not too good on the computer. If you're able to email Tom ( Spankybird ), then he could get it to me, maybe. Thanks, John

csxt30

Chuck: just noticed your home, real nice, & getting good at posting the pictures now ! We were posting about the same time. Thanks, John

Chief Eagles

Gil, that Shutterfly link I sent you should post an Advar for you. Just copy and paste it where you see the http in your profile. Good looking place Chuck and great to get pictures to work. Off to cookout for neice's B'day. Later

Roger B.

Chief - Unless you curtail your social life and civic duties you'll never finish that train room let alone the layout. I think you'll have to have a catfish fry some weekend and invite all of us fellow southeners over to work on your layout, it's probably the only way it'll get done.:wave:

I will try this one more time

OK, guys, that's off a Polaroid. At 150 %. At 200 %, it is too big.

So, what am I doing wrong?

Chuck

Attachments

• Picture 008vv.jpg
    Picture 008vv.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.