Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
:eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops: Holly Cow, did I forget to turn off the pot????

Chief.... You are using Folger's...aren't you??

Buckeye... You are right..The software is great.
Pictures are coming.

Chuck:wave:

wrmcclellan

Oct 1, 2005
North Texas
Ray - I think that wig wag you are asking about is a Korber model, but I could be wrong. CTT did a nice article several years ago about the various Korber models. I have too much stuff piled up in the way to dig it out. I know that same unit has been pictured in CTT.

I am not sure what you guys are talking about on the improved software with this site. It acts the same to me. I am on a "always on" broadband connection, so maybe that is the difference?

Hot (90) and very muggy here. Supposed to cool off Thursday with predicted lows in the high 40's (finally!) and high's in the 70's.

Have a great day all!
Roy

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Hi Everyone ! :wave: (Seems I just wrote this somewhere!) Chuck: glad the coffee pots' ok, I would have helped you pay for a new one!! :D :D Buckeye: we'll have to find some plans for building log cars. Now how hard could they be to make I wonder ? Gee, I have'nt even had a chance to check out the live steam section yet ! I didn't even know it was here ! All have a nice night, thanks Otts 88, out!:D

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
We just got back from the ER room. WE were there all afternoon. Boy did I miss a nice day outside.

Wife got a couple of shots, pain kill and muscle relaxer. She pinch a nerve in her neck. And see always said that I was a pian in her neck.

Buckeye - I also like the size of the pics and how it post it. :thumb:

47b5d701b3127cce98548fc58c5f00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

now I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Evening All,

Tom... Hope wife is better. ER rooms are not fun. For either of you.
One of these days, I'll post some pictures. Trying to scan
off of Polaroids. Bummer.

Chief....They let you have a gavel???

Y'all have a good one.

Chuck

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Gavel worked. :D :thumb: Board took care of business and we moved on. Even gave the Town Manager the "bad eye" when he tried to drag out a few items. He was really happy witht he way it went [so was the other Board members]. Wainscoting is mounted to the walls and ready for caulking and painting. Hope the wife will now get her junk out of the room so I can do more work to get it ready for layout.

Sure glad to see you guys posting here too. Have a good night and God bless all.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

Where the temp is 68 deg and heading to 85 with

Blue Clear Sky's

The wife is much better today. Her mom is going to be watching her so I could return to work.

So Chief, are we going to have to be calling you MR. Mayor now. :confused:

Pick of the Day
47b5ce22b3127cce98548fa31ee800000017108IZMmrFwxbA

all have a great day

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Morning Everyone :wave:

Tom.... Nice picture. Bigger here. Radio tower. Hope wife is better today.

Well, today is 85 and sunny and no rain. This weather can stay like this.

I gotta get a digital camera. Scanning not working.

Chief..... Time to get up :sleeping:

Buckeye.... It's Tuesday :thumb:

See you guys later, Chuck

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Chuck, up and moving. :sleeping: Tom always starts our day with a good picture. Hey our buddy Gill Fin fishing in NC. Also has a Rebel flag on his webb site. He HE HE!!! You Ohizo boys better watch out. He's our secret weapon. ;) Was cloudy and cool here but sun just poped out. Try to finish the wainscoting today. May have to take a break and go to Miss Edna's [Todd's Train Depot]. :) Have a good one and God bless all.

Status
Not open for further replies.