Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtanker

I don't know about this........

Hi all.....doing a lot of yard and garden work right now, haven't even turned on the puter in a few days

Rick

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone:dance: It is a cold 46 degrees here right now. Supposed to get up into the 60's but still going to get some more rain. Got a busy day ahead of me so I won't be spending much time here today. I hope you all have a Great Day.

Have A Save & Wonderful Weekend.

jeffrey-wimberl

Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/27/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 57°F
Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 52°F

So Far Today
High: 60°F
Low: 58°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph NE

Today High: 82 Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds becoming east around 10 mph in the afternoon.

Tonight Low: 58 Increasing clouds. Lows in the upper 50s. Light and variable winds.

Nothing for breakfast today. I have to go for my monthly physical this morning. It's also time for lab and blood work (every 3 months). I hope there's not very many needles.

Chief Eagles

Morning from a rainy Charlotte NC. Hotel parking lot was full of big NS construction trucks. I have read that NS is going to expand their intermodle yard here. Don't know if that is what they are doing. Off to Bass Pro.
Jeff, good luck and don't starve.
All have a good one.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
A I sit here in PA listening to the teeming rain... I have to go out soon.... :(

Good things:
It's Friday T.G.I.F!
It's raining - so it'll be relatively slow at work...
The gauge looks a bit better and feels a bit "homier" every time I come in
Chief is on the run again :D
Flea MArket Sunday :)

Bad things:
Needles..... Best of Luck Jeff
Rain.... Yeah it's good on work days as compared to weekends, but coming down in buckets is never fun.....
Lots of work to catch up on before quitting time.... So I can enjoy the weekend :D

Gil Finn

Back home and glad to be here after 10 days in the hospital with blocked intestines.

I am not quite able to resume work on my layout but I soon will if the weather here stays warm.

jeffrey-wimberl

Things went ok at the doctors office. They didn't find anything that I need to be concerned about. I have to go back on the 7th for some more tests.

steamhead

Big Bamboo...Good to see you're back home. Take it easy & get back in shape. The layout can wait a bit. Glad you're back..!!

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Well I knew it wouldn't last very long. It appears that I will have to mow the lawn this weekend. I was hoping to make it another month. :)

Gill it is great to have you back.

46 in Portage? Well just a few miles below you it was 41.

jeffrey-wimberl

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/28/2007

Wind Chill: 58°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 56°F

So Far Today
High: 59°F
Low: 57°F
Gust: 0mph NNE

Today High: 82 Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 55 Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds.

Ham and eggs today please.

HAMEGGS.jpg

Chief Eagles

Things went ok at the doctors office. They didn't find anything that I need to be concerned about. I have to go back on the 7th for some more tests.

That is good. Another good ole Southern Boy OK. More to help hold those non-Grits eating Yanks in line. :roll: Sunny here in Charlotte. Drinking coffee to get going after taking an Ambien CR last night. Slept like a tick under a dog's ear. :-D Off to the store.

steamhead

"Tick under a dog's ear..." Never heard that one (but then I'm Yankee bred..) That's a good one...!!!
Good to hear you're doing OK...

Straycat

Glad to hear that. Anyone remember that quote in baseball when the player got hit in the head with a ball and the next day in the paper they said they xrayed his head and found nothing. I love that quote. Some days I feel like that. :mrgreen:

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Afternoon Everyone. It is a cool 44 degrees here. Supposed to get up into the mid 50's. The weather guys are saying we are supposed to have some rain today but it doesn't look like it is going to rain. Just hope it doesn't.

Have A Good Day Everyone.:dance:

jeffrey-wimberl

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/29/2007

Wind Chill: 59°F
Humidity: 89%
Dew Point: 56°F

So Far Today
High: 62°F
Low: 59°F
Gust: 0mph NNE

Today High: 88 Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 60 Mostly cloudy. Lows around 60. Light and variable winds.

I'll have the biscuits and gravy this morning.

biscuitsgravy.jpg

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Here in sunny Charlotte. Got to pack and checkout. Store opens at 10 AM on Sunday's. Took another Ambien CR. Slept like a bug in a rug. Got up one time to pee. Was drunk as a skunk on moonshine. Real rested this AM. Hope to be home by dark if not before. Wife may want me to detour and by some varity of Hosta. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.