Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

What could be wrong with the edible offal made from the stomach of various domestic animals? Lets not forget good old fashion head cheese (souse) either. That is what you feed your mother in law when she comes for a visit.:wave:

[FONT=&quot]However I’m just a plain egg, sausage and potato man myself.

My oldest daughter had her first track meet yesterday. She ran the 100 meter sprint. She was 5 feet from the finish line leading by nice margin and she fell. She would of broke the school record but instead managed to pick her self up to take last place. I don't ever think I felt so bad in all of my life. Freshman Jitters I guess. In any event I'm still a very proud dad. announce1
    [/FONT]
  2. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

That is unfortuate, she could have simply streched out and won it maybe.

Ever eat chitl'ns?
  3. Torpedo

Torpedo Member

No, I like my mother-in-law. My father-in-law, on the other hand........ :D
  4. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

cnwman that kids got some great reflexes. Nice to see a kid doing something physical instead of just sitting there playing videos sitting on there butts.
  5. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Lets award her a blue ribbon for striving to compete.balloon6 :cool:
  6. jeffrey-wimberl

jeffrey-wimberl Active Member

I just finished installing decoders in an Athearn BB F7A and a new E6A. Tested them both and they run like champs, so I assigned them individual addresses and put them to work on the layout.
  7. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Morning from sunny and WARM Orlando. Off to the store. Have a good one.
  8. Chief Eagles

Morning from sunny and WARM Orlando. Off to the store. Have a good one.
  9. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 62 deg with rain and snow by next weekend!:rolleyes: :cry:

Well our old box died, only 10 years old, so we had to get a new box on line and it working good. Looks like we missed alot while we were off line!

tom
  10. Chief Eagles

Morning from warm and sunny Orlando. Off to the store and then to the airport this afternnon. Flying home and off until the last weekend in April [I hope]. Glad to see Tom back. Have a good one and Gdo bless.
  11. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Hey Everyone:wave:

Still waiting on discounttrains' package with my special item in it. I origionaly thought it was coming the next day because I thought shipping was faster:oops: :rolleyes:. Also trying to find out info about stuff about a show called TUGS (if you don't know what it is, search YouTube). Busy scedule ahead for me:D

Cheers!
    CNWman
  12. jefelectric

jefelectric Member

Good evening everyone,

Damp and cool day, Sat by the fireplace and watched a couple of old movies with the wife this afternoon. Didn't even have enough pep to run any trains.

Visited the East Coast Large Scale show at York yesterday, nice show. I'm not into G, but like to look at all scales. Vermont club had a humongus layout & very nice. Looked like the venders were doing very well, lots of boxes being carried out the door.

Take care.
  13. jeffrey-wimberl

jeffrey-wimberl Active Member

Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye. Gonna be a damp one today.

Today's Weather for:
    Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/2/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 65°F
    Humidity: 99%
    Dew Point: 65°F

So Far Today
    High: 65°F
    Low: 63°F
    Rain: 0.00"
    Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
    Gust: 6mph SSW

Today High: 82 Partly sunny. Areas of dense fog in the morning. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Tonight Low: 68 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

Ham and eggs today.

[​IMG]
  14. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

We were there too.... We missed each other :( It was a great show.. We havn't missed one yet! :) :D :)
  15. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Morning everyone.

Long weekend with company.

Going to try to finish her sewing room so she will stay outta my hair.....and a couple of VA appt.

Have a great day.

Rick
  16. Chief Eagles

Morning from HOME!!!! Hope to say that all month [well until last weekend]. Did reports last night so slept late. Now got to shower and get dressed. Lazy. Tanker, need for you to come south and do some remodeling for my wife. Got to mow grass today or tomorrow. Get garden beds done and ready for planting. Had shower this AM so washed some pollen away. Have a good one.
  17. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Chief.....sure....if you will let me borrow your Bass Pro credit cardjawdrop

Rick
  18. jefelectric

jefelectric Member

Good evening,

Mikey, We were there from right after nine to about 11. When were you there? I was really impressed with the modular layouts, some very scale like and some more toy/tinplate style. I like them both.

Going to the Museum tomorrow, trying to finish up the Weaver catalog before Summer gets here and the traffic gets bad around Strasburg.

Glad to see the Chief is getting a little time off. That flying gets old after a while. My sister was telling me her flying tale today. She hadn't flown for a while and actually forgot about her metal hip implant. They practicly had her strip for the metal detectors both ways.

Take care,
  19. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Another warm sunny spring day after that cold weather and mega thunder storm. Hot one day and rainy and cold the next.

Cheif what do you think about Okuma for the money in a reel?

I have had one for a few yeatrs but havent gven it any real test for wear yet. I havent worn out my old green Penns.

I am wondering how it will hold up in salt water on the OBX.
  20. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

We were there about 10:30 till 2:30

Just missed you :) You were probably walking around the layouts when we were in the vendors area :( :(

Yeah - there were great models there!! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.