Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

Jan 20, 2007
Renovo PPR said:
What could be wrong with the edible offal made from the stomach of various domestic animals? Lets not forget good old fashion head cheese (souse) either. That is what you feed your mother in law when she comes for a visit.:wave:
No, I like my mother-in-law. My father-in-law, on the other hand........ :D

rogerw

Jun 16, 2006
manhattan ks
cnwman that kids got some great reflexes. Nice to see a kid doing something physical instead of just sitting there playing videos sitting on there butts.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 62 deg with rain and snow by next weekend!:rolleyes: :cry:

Well our old box died, only 10 years old, so we had to get a new box on line and it working good. Looks like we missed alot while we were off line!

tom

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Hey Everyone:wave:

Still waiting on discounttrains' package with my special item in it. I origionaly thought it was coming the next day because I thought shipping was faster:eek:ops: :rolleyes:. Also trying to find out info about stuff about a show called TUGS (if you don't know what it is, search YouTube). Busy scedule ahead for me:D

Cheers!
CNWman

jefelectric

Jul 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, PA
Good evening everyone,

Damp and cool day, Sat by the fireplace and watched a couple of old movies with the wife this afternoon. Didn't even have enough pep to run any trains.

Visited the East Coast Large Scale show at York yesterday, nice show. I'm not into G, but like to look at all scales. Vermont club had a humongus layout & very nice. Looked like the venders were doing very well, lots of boxes being carried out the door.

Take care.

jeffrey-wimberl

Oct 25, 2006
Sundown, Louisiana, USA
Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye. Gonna be a damp one today.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/2/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Wind Chill: 65°F
Humidity: 99%
Dew Point: 65°F

So Far Today
High: 65°F
Low: 63°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph SSW

Today High: 82 Partly sunny. Areas of dense fog in the morning. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Tonight Low: 68 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. South winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.

Ham and eggs today.

HAMEGGS.jpg

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
jefelectric said:
Good evening everyone,

Damp and cool day, Sat by the fireplace and watched a couple of old movies with the wife this afternoon. Didn't even have enough pep to run any trains.

Visited the East Coast Large Scale show at York yesterday, nice show. I'm not into G, but like to look at all scales. Vermont club had a humongus layout & very nice. Looked like the venders were doing very well, lots of boxes being carried out the door.

Take care.
We were there too.... We missed each other :( It was a great show.. We havn't missed one yet! :) :D :)

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Morning everyone.

Long weekend with company.

Going to try to finish her sewing room so she will stay outta my hair.....and a couple of VA appt.

Have a great day.

Rick

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning from HOME!!!! Hope to say that all month [well until last weekend]. Did reports last night so slept late. Now got to shower and get dressed. Lazy. Tanker, need for you to come south and do some remodeling for my wife. Got to mow grass today or tomorrow. Get garden beds done and ready for planting. Had shower this AM so washed some pollen away. Have a good one.

jefelectric

Jul 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, PA
Good evening,

Mikey, We were there from right after nine to about 11. When were you there? I was really impressed with the modular layouts, some very scale like and some more toy/tinplate style. I like them both.

Going to the Museum tomorrow, trying to finish up the Weaver catalog before Summer gets here and the traffic gets bad around Strasburg.

Glad to see the Chief is getting a little time off. That flying gets old after a while. My sister was telling me her flying tale today. She hadn't flown for a while and actually forgot about her metal hip implant. They practicly had her strip for the metal detectors both ways.

Take care,

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Another warm sunny spring day after that cold weather and mega thunder storm. Hot one day and rainy and cold the next.

Cheif what do you think about Okuma for the money in a reel?

I have had one for a few yeatrs but havent gven it any real test for wear yet. I havent worn out my old green Penns.

I am wondering how it will hold up in salt water on the OBX.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
jefelectric said:
Good evening,

Mikey, We were there from right after nine to about 11. When were you there? I was really impressed with the modular layouts, some very scale like and some more toy/tinplate style. I like them both.

Take care,
We were there about 10:30 till 2:30

Just missed you :) You were probably walking around the layouts when we were in the vendors area :( :(

Yeah - there were great models there!! :D

jeffrey-wimberl

Oct 25, 2006
Sundown, Louisiana, USA
Good morning and top 'o' the day to all of ye. Gonna be slightly damp today and quite warm.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 4/3/2007

Sundown Fire Dept., Station 23

Heat Index: 77°F
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F

So Far Today
High: 72°F
Low: 70°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph SSW

Today High: 82 Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds around 10 mph.

Tonight Low: 62 Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

I'll have a sausage biscuit and some orange juice.

sausage2.jpg

oj.jpg

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
SNOWjawdrop I got up this morning and had to plow SNOW:curse: Got about 6" on the ground and looks like we are going to get at least that much more:cry:

Good day to work on the sewing room I guess.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.