Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefelectric

And it looks like the Chief is bringing warm weather with him :).
Although is supposed to rain. :cry:

Chief, You won't be spending much time at home this week.

Take care,

jefelectric

Good morning everyone,

Thought I would post a map to Saturday's Lunch with the Chief.

47b7dd00b3127cce8237f4c463c200000017100QYtmrhwzYsU

If you are coming from the East on 283, get off at 441 as there is no exit on Chambers Hill Road. From the South on 83 the exit marked 27 is what you want. That may be the old exit number.

oldtanker

Morning all...it is still morning here for a little while.....slept in this morning, all them darn pills from VA does that to me.

Foggy, drizzle and rain......may even get thunder here today! Nothing below 45 in the 10 day forecast!!!!! SPRING IS HEREballoon6

Have a great day everyone!

Rick

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Rick I just noticed you’re from Minnesota. I had the pleasure to visit the state. I spent a night near the water parks on my way to Wyoming.

[FONT=&quot]Nice state but I loved the farms along the interstate through Wisconsin.[/FONT]

Chief Eagles

Beautiful days ahead. I;m going to be gone and will not get to fish. :cry: Off Rebel raiding into Yankeeland. Off to Harrisburg PA Bass Pro Shops until Sunday. Have a good one.

oldtanker

Morning all, taking grand kids to pre school this morning house work this afternoon.

Renovo, yep nice state...when it's warm...LOL I'm on the west side of the state, bout 90 miles from no where! You know the kind of area where for excitement we watch hair grow.

Have a great day all.

Rick

myltlpny

oldtanker said:
Morning all, taking grand kids to pre school this morning house work this afternoon.

Renovo, yep nice state...when it's warm...LOL I'm on the west side of the state, bout 90 miles from no where! You know the kind of area where for excitement we watch hair grow.

Have a great day all.

Rick
Sound's like my kind of place.:thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
For all you statisticians out there - - this thread:

Started 10-01-2005 ~~ 18 months old
Pages : 200
Views: 51,143

Too Cool!!!!!!

Sir_Prize

Near dinner time here, but finally a chance to say Howdy!
Lots of new faces (that's great!)... Seems fewer older names (worries me)...

Been real wndy down here... Must be an election year...
Welll.. off to do more catching up.

pennman

Hey Guys,
The new jobis KILLINGME!! A lot of hours getting things up and going.

Sorry Cant make the meet on 24 march, maybe next one.

Rick, can I come and watch the hair grow?God only knows mine is getting thin..lol

On the lighter side I have started sometrack work, I'll post pics soon.

Yall have fun now,
Tony

jefelectric

Busy day here, first chance I had to log on.

Had a nice visit from the Chief & later another friend stopped in to see the layout. Smoke got pretty heavy as 3 if the 4 trains running were smokers.

I stated putting some people in my Crusader passenger cars, not the easiest cars to take apart, but at least they come with instructions.
LHS, (Barry's) now has Beepeople, I picked up two packs today. 40 in a pack for 24.95. Not a bad price for painted seated figures. Take care,

steamhead

Hi guys...

Have to agree 'bout the rolling Wisconsin farm land...Having lived in Madison for 10 years, that kind of land stays with you...

Reading John's post 'bout the little people made me wonder...There must be something weird inside of us when buying 40 little painted figures (seated) gets the juices flowing...Good buy, John...!!! :thumb:

jefelectric

Where did everyone go? First post of the day at 10:02?

We got a lot of rain today, think the chief brought it along from NC.

Take care,

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
jefelectric said:
Where did everyone go? First post of the day at 10:02?

We got a lot of rain today, think the chief brought it along from NC.

Take care,
We're all in PA waiting for tomorrow LOL

oldtanker

Evening all. Had to spent some time in town tis morning. This afternoon I tore out some more plasterand lath. One room left!

This evening I worked on a building kit. It will be a pool hall for a "GI" section of town right outside the "gate".

Got 3 other buildings that will be part of that area, one will be a pawn shop, one a booze store and at "club". There will also be the typical rip off used car lot there with a sign...the walking mans friend...

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.