Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Eagles

AH, software speeding along today. No Miss Edna's [Todd's Train Depot]. Got a friend's birthday lunch as she turns the big 5 0. Porbably no train work until after Chritsmas. Also raining and very warm. Makes it hard to saw and then run from shed to house with wood. Hope to frame and do back room next week. If so, will cut tunnel portals in walls first. Have a Merry Christmas.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

Where the temp is 45 deg with overcast skies and headed to 50 deg today. Not much chance of a White Christmas this year :rolleyes:

Chief - your new layout is coming along very nicely ! :thumb:

Gil - Your Christmas layout is great, very good job ! ! :D :thumb:

!angel1.gif

47b4cf32b3127cce9b15d5a80c9c00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

sanata%20on%20chimmely.gif

santa3.gif

:wave:

91rioja

N Gauger, how did your cache hunt turn out? I haven't been since September of this year. I really need to get back out again, but I hear my trains calling me........

Pennman, how's the layout room coming around? I haven't seen anything on your progress since you fired the contractors.

Warm overcast day here in Greensboro NC; hard to believe it is the second day of winter. Where's the cold weather?

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
91rioja said:
N Gauger, how did your cache hunt turn out? I haven't been since September of this year. I really need to get back out again, but I hear my trains calling me........

Pennman, how's the layout room coming around? I haven't seen anything on your progress since you fired the contractors.

Warm overcast day here in Greensboro NC; hard to believe it is the second day of winter. Where's the cold weather?
5 out of 7 :D We tried a multi - - but the last stage (A Micro) couldn't be got... Too Many Muggles :( :( :(

Going out again Tomorrow (Sunday) - - going for 3 FTF's and possibly one on X-mas morning - we have a tip that one is being published at 5 AM :) :)

I'm at 60 now - - how about you????

N Gauger

91rioja said:
I'm at 63 right now. I'm known in the caching circles as 91rioja. Wish you luck on the FTF.

TNLNSL
looked you up - - Mostly North carolina :) My kid used to live in Concorde :) and you got a few in PA too :) I'm ngauger there too :)

TNLNSL -- Our friend has exactly that on his license plate :)

I'm thinking of getting: G OCACHE (The Irish term for geocachers)

:D :D :D

N Gauger

ROFL - No - That's a TB thing - it wanted to visit all things Celtic... He's Dave Doersct - A great musician and songwriter :) For Coyote Run :)

That's my Step-Daughter with him :)

pennman

HI all MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Nice to see you again Chris the train roomis comming allong slowley I'm down to drywall now and that is the part I dred the most.
Hows your layout coming?
N gauger Thanks for the turn on to geocaching site.
Well Yall have a nice holiday,
PEACE TO ALL,
TOny

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Suppose to be a pretty day in NC. Tomorrow AM is suppose to be raining and maybe severe storms. In December? Off to Early Church and Sunday School. Then down east to Mom's for noon meal, back here and to Pam's folk's. Busy day today but not much tomorrow. Have a Mery Christmas.

N Gauger

Merry Christmas
to all :)

Decent day here today - - going up to 56 - tomorrow all the way up to 46 :D

It's supposed to be 39 on X-mas?!?!?!?!?!

But I'm not complaining :)

donuts2.jpg
coffee_cup.jpg
[/QUOTE]​

91rioja

Tony,
Glad to hear you are progressing. I stopped working on my layout due to some "fatal design flaws". I am now working on number 3. Are you another geocacher too?

oldtanker

Merry Christmas everyone!announce1

Just a lazy day here till this afternoon, then its to the in-laws. Not doing much, going to work on a Corner Stone container trailer.

May you all get lots of train stuff under the tree:thumb:

Rick

kokoracer

Merry Christmas all. A short day at work, then a meeting with some friends of Bill W..
Quiet day tomarrow, just the wife, the animals, the rr and the computer.

Any other Friends of Bill on list here?

pennman

CHris & Mike, Yeah got into caching when I was in the Army we use to do it to put some fun in training. Got away from it because I thought it was only a military thing.
Looked up that site and was impressed to see so many sites in my local area.

The Layout, like I said is down to the drywall, and I'm not one for taping and mudding walls. As soon as thats done I can paint and trim and we will be laying track the supplies are here to start the layout just have to get the room finished.

Tonight though have to put toys to gether for the grand kids. Santa thing ya know.
For all those first timers out there, paitence and a good bottleof wiskey helps when you playing elf..LOL

Have fun
TONY

Merry Christmas to ALL....
Just thought I'd stop and wish my friends the best.
All is fine with me. Got a " Perfect Health " certificate.
Working on the layout, as best I can during the Holidays.
Keep warm.
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.