Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Finn

I like that bench work. Will you be selling your fast track old tanker.

My mail man was wearing a tee shirt today. I dont think it that warm myself.

cedarcreekrr

Got in the 50's today, I managed to have time to buy some mini lights for my roundhouse project as usual they did not have enough lights, but it is a start. Can you imagine radioshack only having three sets in the drawer.

Pooh Bah
Gil: I think oldtanker is using Bachman HO track.

Picked up the Polar Express Diner from repair today -- total cost under $10, mostly labour. (broken pin uder coupling).

oldtanker

good morning everyone! Its 30, supposed to stay there today. My grandson loved the new bench work. He would stop the train near the tank transporter say he had stuff for the Army guys, then at the elevator to get "stuff" there, then he would run the train the the Christmas houses saying I have to be in Fergus (a town near us) on time......he's 3.

Grandkids are great!

Rick

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Up early. Had great day at the lake. Nose started running when I was pitting up the boat last night. Woke up early this AM with cold [again]. Going to do some work on layout today but Dr's apt at 1 [Dermatologist]. Starbucks in the pot now so I will drink some. Tanker, email me at feagles1@nc.rr.com and I will email you my layout plan [put something in the title about my layout plans as it might go to Spam folder]. It is in O but might give you some ideas. Mostly 072 curves and switches [a couple 054]. All have a good one.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone.:wave: It is a cold 38 degrees here today but supposed to get up into the high 50's again. Hope everyone has a Great Day.:wave:

steamhead

Hi guys,

Terrible weather here...mid 70's. Tanker, want to see my grandkid in action?? Check out my thread titled :"UP and grandson - Future railroader?" Grandkids are REALLY great...!!!

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Had to take cough med last night. Trying to stay awake now. More coffee needed. Ran first train on temp track on new layout. Wanted to say I had done it. Off to visit retired 87 year old pilot friend of mine. Going to do some traget shooting [he loves that]. Back tomorrow evening. BTW: lows in the 40's and highs in the upper 60's. :thumb:

oldtanker

Good Morning all. It's close to 30 supposed to get near 40 today! Got my "new" engines yesterday, 2 UP Sw1500s and a GP40 BN! They run nice for being older "used" engines.

Rick

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Rain today - - but better than the white stuff :) :D

30, going to the 50's today Sunny and 60 tomorrow - they say we might be "Stuck" with this weather 'till X-mas weekend.....
One can only hope :) :)

donuts2.jpg
coffee_cup.jpg

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
oldtanker said:
Good Morning all. It's close to 30 supposed to get near 40 today! Got my "new" engines yesterday, 2 UP Sw1500s and a GP40 BN! They run nice for being older "used" engines.

Rick
Wow - - good deal!!!! :) :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
40's going on high 60's to mid-70's. Typical desert weather. Looking for rain this weekend, but we've been looking for that now for close to three months. :rolleyes: El Nino is suppose to change that this coming year. Typically we're looking at around 10" of rain a year. The wettest year in history in the Phoenix area was around 16". That doesn't happen that often, but it's something to look forward to for 2007.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.