Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

I wish I owned them all 20 years old and older.

I found a ambulance that is I think a 63, I am thinking of buying for restoration and to make a camper out of it. After all I come with a bed.

[​IMG]

This is 16 years old.

[​IMG]
  2. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Morning all. Back from buying Pam the diamond ring she wanted. There goes all the $$$$ from all those trips around the USA to Bass Pro and Cabela's. :cry: Well, I would spend it on trains and fishing gear. :rolleyes: Hope the Big Boy does not come until after Jan 1 as I will have tobacco allotment check then. :thumb: If March as some say, will be traveling again and will have more $$$$. :) Got all teh trim painted in trainroom but going now to repaint with second coat. Sunny and shirt sleeve weather. Really changed in a hurry. :D Later.
  3. pennman

pennman Member

Morning all,
    Slept off that Turkey comma, Still feel stuffed.
    Well the wife is helping the econome she left this mornin with her friends at 400am for BLACK FRIDAY(the super bowl of shopping) Can hear my credit cards screaming now.LOL
    Well of work and then get the Xmas decorations down, Sat big event.
    Yall have a great day,
    Tony
  4. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

well i made it back home with my pink foam from menards, stopped at my LHS , it was packed! got a big 2007 walthers N scale book. i did not even try to go to any other stores, ill wait till sunday.lol
  5. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Wash nice here today, I left the doors open for some air and being warm enough to paint worked on several projects.

[​IMG]
  6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Another nice one today - heading to the 60's again - hope we don't pay for this later :)

[​IMG]

Hope everyone has a nice weekend........
  7. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio

Whrer the temp is 48 and headed to 62 with Blue Clear Skies. :D

Chief - a few years ago we bought the wife a 3 diamond ring. It cost more than 3 command engines ('O' gauge). :oops:

Gil - Great job of detailing ! Outstanding work. :thumb: :)

Today we will finish working on the museum 'O' gauge Christmas layout.

Spanky love Christmas too. :D

[​IMG]

tom

:wave:
  8. pennman

pennman Member

Morning all,
    Great day here in TN going to be 60 plus today
    Yes Mikey we are going to pay hard for this they say by the end of next week expect it to get ugly. Them old farmers I talk to at the CoOp are better than the weather channel.LOL
    Yall have a nice day,
    Tony
  9. N Gauger

Yeah - gonna get a tad cold :( :( I guess it had to happen sooner or later.....

Less than a month 'till Christmas!! Maybe Winter will go as fast as Summer :) :)

[​IMG]
  10. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 55 deg and headed to 65 deg with mostly Clear Blue Skies ! :D

We should be having Summer like temps thru most of the week, at lest until Thursday :thumb:

This weekend we did get out the snowblower and started it for the first time this season, so we are ready if it does snow. We also connected up the outside Christmas lights and they are working great :D

We have been doing alot of work at the museum for its Holiday Open House on Dec 9.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :wave:
  11. Chief Eagles

Morning. Fox on the run. Chores to do so I can start building benchwork. Tomato baskets and stakes to get out of garden, leaves on roof tops and leaves in yard. Beautiful weather.
  12. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

We are into a cycle of strange weather. Suppose to be in the 30's all day today, warm inro the 50's tonight, mid 60's tomorrow and then into the deep freeze on Wednesday with the possibility of snow. :cry:

The good news is that the snow blower is serviced and ready to go, if needed. Doubt that we will get more than a dusting this time though.:)
  13. Chief Eagles

Morning all. Beautiful day in the neighborhood. Short sleeve weather again today. Yard work to do and then put out decorations [wife is having a fit]. The train room work. Bob, better get that snow blower going. I'm building benchwork. The Yanks on CTT forum said that H--- would freeze over before I started building. I told them that since Yankeeland was H---, they would be exposed to blizzards. That was two years ago. Well, get ready. I'm starting. Blizzard up NAWTH this winter. ;)
  14. pennman

pennman Member

Well Chief Hate to tell you this but its been in the upper 60's over here in TN But trhere calling for SNOW on Friday. Think your plan may have backfired to us in the south.
    If you wouldnt mind please dont start building till next week I need to finish some yard work.
    TONY
  15. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Good Afternoon Everyone.:wave: Nice warm day here today, supposed to get up into the high 60's. Kind of odd for Late November weather. Hope Everyone has a good day.:wave:
  16. N Gauger

Yup - still warm here too :) :) Everyone have a good hump day!

[​IMG]
  17. Bob Collins

Bob Collins Active Member

Just hold your horses, the "cool" is on the way:)

It was 68 here yesterday and 18 when I left the house at 6:30 this morning to go to my Rotary meeting. That's hard on the old systemsign1
  18. Chief Eagles

Gooood Morning. Beautiful day in the neighborhood today. Going back to 70. Yard work almost done and benchwork in sight. Tried to sign in earlier but software was locking up? Been doing great lately. ? Have a great one.
  19. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

We had thunder storms yesterday morning here in Minnesota, in late November, was in the 40s. This morning is sunny and about 10:curse:

Have a great day all.

Rick
  20. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Afternoon Everyone. Still a little warm here, but it is raining. Hope you all have a good day.:wave:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.