Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
BMRR said:
Morning everyone. I just found this forum yesterday and thought I would join in. Seems like a great place to talk trains. I see a lot of people from "across the street". Also, I like the software.

Have a great day.

Stan.
Welcome Aboard!!!! :) :) Lots of good people and information here :) Hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, ask away in the appropriate forum -- someone will answer :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
"If you want to play, you have to pay"

~~ Now after 3 gorgeous days of 70 deg weather... we're gonna get 2 rainy days. :( Flash flood watches all around, 1 - 2 inches of rain...

donutsmmm450.jpg

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I am in pain:curse:

I have so much swelling and fluid on it is killing me.

Last night I dropped 5 pounds using Lasex to pull some off.

I dont know what they did in VA but I didnt have the problem before.:curse:

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Welcome Bmrr/ Stan, Its a great place to talk and even some of the guys are good(HAHA) just dont count on the coffe and donuts guy.
Hey Gil hope you feel better.
As far as everybody elese have a nice day I'm hitting the woods its that season again and I'm looking for that elusive 10 point buck
Tony

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Afternoon. Went to early Church and Sunday School. Came home and went to sleep while the computer loaded up. :eek:ops: Cough meds. Raining up a storm. 1 1/2 inches before 8:30 AM. Sump pump pumpig off and on. Pond will really be running over the spillway. Got up leaves yesterday. Can't tell it now. More to get up after this. Have and good one and stay dry Yanks. :rolleyes:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I took a pill and just woke up.I am calling one of my doctors Monday, tired for playi ng around with this.

Think I will takea nap. Frightful looking day outside.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Hey all, missed the elousive big buck got his younger brother though.
Hey Chief sorry about the rain had to send it your way, needed good weather for this weekend.
Tony

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning. Running into Raleigh to visit DR. due to cold. Since I am flying to Omaha Thursday AM, she wants to see me before I go. Rather be sure not getting worse. Sunny and warm. Happy Birthday John. Maybe he will drop by [he does off and on]. Great guy. Have a good one.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Hey chief better get out now I'm sending this mess your way.LOL Its been one nasty storm started yesterday and rainned through the night,It looks like a swimming pool in my back yard. Guess I'm going to have to stay in and work on my trains.
Have a nice day,
Tony

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
I haven't been posting for a spell and this looks like a nice active thread so I'll jump in here and see what's going on in the railroad world. My layout sits gathering dust as I haven't worked on it for at least 6 months.:cry: Maybe I can generate some motivation getting active on the Gauge once again.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.