Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Ahhh off to the polls.. Must be Election Day.... I guess all those TV ads will dissappear tomorrow :D

See ya later!!

donuts2.jpg

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yeah, election day, the ads and those phone calls have got to go. I've hung up on so many prominent politicians the past few weeks, I'd be upset if I were them, except that they were all recordings. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vote today? Not us, we mailed in our ballots weeks ago. Arizona has the longest ballot in the nation today. Four pages long, 17 referendums to decide on (it was difficult to choose between the no-smoking ban backed by the tobacco companies or the one backed by all the leading health organizations) :D as well as whether to keep some 50 judges on the bench that I know nothing about.

Nice day forecast, it could get into the low 90's...:thumb:

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Yawn. Good Morning Everyone. Where is the coffee? Got a busy day ahead of me as I got tons of things I need to get done before 1930 hrs tonight. None of it deals with trains either which is not right at all. LOL. Oh well off to my busy day I go.

:wave:Have A Great Day Everyone.:wave:

pennman

Morning all, Yeap election day again, YEAH which one will lie and chea the less hmmm.
Well anyway got out early and did my thing, still raining here and looks like it will be around for a bit.
Hope yall have a great day,
Tony

Gil Finn

NO more adds now, the poles close here 90 minutes.

I made a point not to watch TV all day but cheaned and test the 1/2 dozen ho engines I have bought over the last 3 months.

I could not find and vasoline to lube with. Vicks works as well but the aroma mixed with the smell of paint, grime and nail polish remover is something else.

It is damp and chilli but good enough weather to go vote.

I wish there was some one worthy of a vote one our ballot.

N Gauger

Gil Finn said:
NO more adds now, the poles close here 90 minutes.

I made a point not to watch TV all day but cleaned and test a 1/2 engines I have bought over the last 3 months...............
Now There's a way to spend Election Day :) :) :)

Chief Eagles

Morning. Still runny nose and now cough. Just took some strong cough meds. Will be high soon. Going to sit in recliner and snooze all day. Over 2 inches of rain and more coming. Elections on local level went great. All of my buddies got re-elected or elected. Have a great day.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone.:wave: It is a nice 44 degrees here right now. Supposed to get up into the high 50's. Really can't complain about this kind of weather. LOL. Hey where is our donuts at????? :D Mikey must still be sleeping.sign1

N Gauger

Chessie6459 said:
Good Morning Everyone.............. Mikey must still be sleeping.sign1

:D :D We're still getting used to the new dog.... And He is trying to get used to us... You know... "Important" things.. like "When the Humans want to wake up.. not when Doggie "thinks " they shuld :) :)

And walk times :) So far ( yawn ) so good :thumb: :rolleyes: :thumb: :rolleyes: :thumb:

N Gauger

We're going to see how accurate the weatherman is - today :D It was rainy and in the 50's yesterday - They promise Sunny and 70 today,

We'll see....

donuts2.jpg

Chief Eagles

The boys [Peek 16+ and Lab 7] want to get up, it is 4:30 or 5 AM. announce1 :curse: Then they go back to sleep and don't get up until late morning. Hey, get up when your Mommy gets up to go to work and let me sleep. :cry:
Sun is out and suppose to warm right up. Still got this bad cold so a hot bowl of grits and some coffee will be good. Have a good one.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Good Morning Everyone. It is going to be a nice day here today. They are saying high 60's, mostly sunny. It rained most of the day yesterday, but today is a different day.

N Gauger said:
:D :D We're still getting used to the new dog.... And He is trying to get used to us... You know... "Important" things.. like "When the Humans want to wake up.. not when Doggie "thinks " they shuld :) :)

And walk times :) So far ( yawn ) so good :thumb: :rolleyes: :thumb: :rolleyes: :thumb:

Ah I see. The dog will get used to ya. Pretty soon the dog will be helping you with the layout.:)

pennman

Morning all, Its another great day here in Tn, Suppose to be in the 70's hope so.
Yall have fun with the puppy, mine has trained us well.HHAH
Yall havea great day,
Tony

N Gauger

Well what do you know....it made it to 70 yesterday - 78 is the record high... we're doing it again today and tomorrow too :)

..I iuess it's time for a bit more Geocaching :) :)

donuts2.jpg

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Forum software is really slow today. First time in a long time. Been jumping right to it. Guess it is resting for the holiday. :rolleyes: Pretty here. May get to 80 today. Yanks, eat your heart out. :wave: Have a good one.

pennman

Morning all, ugly storm here this morning but looks like the rest of sat is going to be nice. Have to get ready for the parade. Remeber hug a vet. Yall have fun
Tony

N Gauger

Another nice day - Have a good veteran's Day.. and take a bit of time to think about your service personnel...

Men and women who thought it a good idea to help preserve our freedoms.... by giving their time and sometimes their lives...

donuts2.jpg

BMRR

Morning everyone. I just found this forum yesterday and thought I would join in. Seems like a great place to talk trains. I see a lot of people from "across the street". Also, I like the software.

Have a great day.

Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.