Coloring of paper edges- HELP Needed (article translation)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by dimas Karabas, Sep 4, 2005.

1. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

2. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

3. J.L.

J.L. Member

Hi dimas,
    As a fellow Ontarian, I can not help you with a translation - but this is an interesting topic. Much has been written about colouring the edges of paper. Actually, I became aware of the process and the options available by reading articles posted on the cardmodelling FAQ site and this site.
    For me, getting it right makes all the difference.
    J.L.
  4. J.L.

J.L. Member

Hi dimas,
    As a fellow Ontarian, I can not help you with a translation - but this is an interesting topic. Much has been written about colouring the edges of paper. Actually, I became aware of the process and the options available by reading articles posted on the cardmodelling FAQ site and this site.
    For me, getting it right makes all the difference.
    J.L.
  5. ccoyle

ccoyle New Member

I tried an on-line Polish translator on this, but it apparently it couldn't handle the technical jargon. The translation was so bad as to require a translation.
  6. ccoyle

ccoyle New Member

I tried an on-line Polish translator on this, but it apparently it couldn't handle the technical jargon. The translation was so bad as to require a translation.
  7. maaaslo

maaaslo New Member

i will translate this document... translation in progres... please wait some days...
    But basically: he uses Photoshop for detecting CMY code of models colours. when he have CMY, then he try his own colours for CMY code (there is differencies between amount of C, M and Y in every paints). and after those operations he try to mix colours for requisite hue. he know how much C, M, Y must he use.

(sorry for my english, im using online dictionary for translating from my language to english. and im not from Poland, but from near country, our languages are kindred) so be patient, please.
    if you have some questions, ask me on this email
    palokiller(at)q3arena.com
    i will answer soon...
    paul
  8. maaaslo

maaaslo New Member

i will translate this document... translation in progres... please wait some days...
    But basically: he uses Photoshop for detecting CMY code of models colours. when he have CMY, then he try his own colours for CMY code (there is differencies between amount of C, M and Y in every paints). and after those operations he try to mix colours for requisite hue. he know how much C, M, Y must he use.

(sorry for my english, im using online dictionary for translating from my language to english. and im not from Poland, but from near country, our languages are kindred) so be patient, please.
    if you have some questions, ask me on this email
    palokiller(at)q3arena.com
    i will answer soon...
    paul
  9. barry

barry Active Member

colouring edges

I think you will find that Gil wrote an article on this on the site can't remember what forum though

barry
  10. barry

barry Active Member

colouring edges

I think you will find that Gil wrote an article on this on the site can't remember what forum though

barry