Colonial Viper from UHU02

McTschegsn

Erm.... Okaaaaaay :D Don't expect way too much please :) Well.. Thank you @Revell-Fan
I do my best... At the moment the build is a bit delayed because of another model I have to finish but your comments are very very motivating...

Tonino

Time for a new expression: Tschegsnicious! (= awesome, fabulous, ingenious) :)

:D :D :D

This was really great!!! ...and appropriate!

If I'd only be able to pronounce this word... I'd use it extensively!

(Tsch... Tchs... Tcsh... Scht.... ...no ... no, I surrender...)

McTschegsn

Hi friends... Just took my time and continued a bit on my Viper.
The lower engines are finished and glued to the model.
The pipings will be done shortly before finishing the model. I am afraid of mashing them up when I handle the model while glueing. For the same reason I will leave the throttle stick (which broke the umpteenth time) alone and put it back in the model when its finished... Easier to handle :D
Up for a bit eye-candy and the actual building state
wink.gif

Ther are still some erratic edges on the engines backsides which I will cover upo with the next former to be installed...
Viper114.jpg Viper115.jpg Viper116.jpg Viper117.jpg Viper118.jpg

silveroxide

Thanks for sharing. I recommend that sometime later, make another printout of the seatbelts. I like the build so far, especially in how you have kept the frame straight. I had a slight problem in the nose section, which wanted to droop down. Those wing strut attachment are very fragile. Protect them because they will bend very easily. Set the viper on a raised surface to keep the struts from touching the surface.

McTschegsn

At the moment the struts do well. Nevertheless I will follow your advice. I fell in love again with this model while continuing the build. I definitely like Uhus style (and the Viper of course) :D
Plus I want to finish this thingy as I have tons of stuff to do and I hate billions of parallel projects ;)

McTschegsn

Thank you guys. I appreciate this... Doing another build parallel to the Viper which sucks definitely... A delight to build this UHU model! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Holy Crap, you McTschegsn'd the Hell out of that!!! picture uploads got knocked out again, I am happy you got some in though. It's being worked on. Beautiful craftsmanship. ;)