Collectible Cars

C

Catt

Here is a scan of the only collectible MTL car I will ever buy (unless they do more Michigan stuff :D )

mich-car.jpg

The only reason I bought it is that Karen (wife) and I were both born here and raised here and will most likely die here.Course the fact that I am 100% TROLL had a little to do with the buying decision.

The whole reason for posting this is to see if anybody else plans to buy a car done up for their homestate or provence (SP) if Canadian.

WARNING!! Just because the car is a collectible does't mean it is safe from me.Plans are to remove the roofwalk and possibly add modern rollerbearing trucks.(remember the GVR is set in current times)

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
I am planning the same. I just keep forgetting to pick some up.
I have 2 states (guess which ones...)...
But I wa going to get the other Southern states, too.
I have a very limited collector car; it comes from Mike (Tyson Rayles). My most priceless car.
I had the Guage car for a bit; but that was shared with all here.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
The only "collectable" cars I have are a couple of Centennial cars that I bought with a collection of other stuff. I'd buy an Arizona car if I found one, but I'm not sure MT has released one yet. Is there a link to someone that lists them all? Unfortunately, I don't keep track of those things.:D