Collating you guy"s

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi guy"s now have 1500 little people to place on my layout im collating who"s on what forum its real hard going but good fun aswell to see you all once i have all the active user"s from this forum next step to put your name"s on my wall of fame i have bought some real nice parchment paper 50cm wide by 15m to all my friends from here get 1/2 high by 3inch long space for your names to go into in some kind of old style writting im looking finding that at present so the 4 forum will be here RRL and RM WEB plus 2 guys so ever day i have my friends looking over me and looking after my and alvaros layout.mike

Meiriongwril

Mar 1, 2006
Lafayette, Lousiana
Yellowlynn - touche', as they might say around here!
Actually, as you can see from the signature, I'm no Cajun! Anyone who knows what language it is and what it says gets a Gold Star......... Just email me!!!

Anyway - apologies to WhyMe - the message was clear when I read it carefully. As Ralph says - neat idea!!

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
I'm sorry, but I don't get it

I'm sorry, but it's a little tough to understand it for me. From what I can figure out, you plan on making a list of alot of users from several fourums on parchment and plan on making an individual figure for each one?

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
CNWman said:
I'm sorry, but it's a little tough to understand it for me. From what I can figure out, you plan on making a list of alot of users from several fourums on parchment and plan on making an individual figure for each one?

Ok i belong to 4 forums i would like to have all active users from all the 4 forum there users names or real names on so nice paper written real nice in some sort of writting and yes for all the members i have bought a figure for all of you males female kids dogs cats camels the forum i use all have been very understandind to my post even as you see spelling grammar ect not good due to my illness just thought i give a little back thats been given to me now dose it make sense ty.mike

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Why me said:
Ok i belong to 4 forums i would like to have all active users from all the 4 forum there users names or real names on so nice paper written real nice in some sort of writting and yes for all the members i have bought a figure for all of you males female kids dogs cats camels the forum i use all have been very understandind to my post even as you see spelling grammar ect not good due to my illness just thought i give a little back thats been given to me now dose it make sense ty.mike

Ok, ty for the explination, for it makes perfect sense now. As CCT70 said, it's indeed a great idea!:thumb:

Meiriongwril

Mar 1, 2006
Lafayette, Lousiana
Okay Lynn -
the clues are in the name of the railway on my avatar, and the initials on the top engine of the trains under my signature. Try googling this info......
PS 'trenau' means 'trains'.... 'Cymru' is the name of the country

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
CNWman said:
Speaking of making people doing stuff, here's an idea: have Ralph driving a Penn Central loco on your layout

Sounds great! And maybe I should be in a straight jacket playing with trains!sign1

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
MadModeler said:
Sounds great! And maybe I should be in a straight jacket playing with trains!sign1

I don't think they sell figures with straight jackets for there are no insane asylms on model railroads! Now the playing with trains part is actualy possible:D

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
CNWman said:
I don't think they sell figures with straight jackets for there are no insane asylms on model railroads! Now the playing with trains part is actualy possible:D

Hmm. Do I hear yet another project beckoning me? Gives me an idea for my new layout.