Code 100 bridge track

MilesWestern

Micro Engineering makes Code 83 bridge track, that looks great, and with some special joiners that they also make, I think, the whole deal can be had for about $15.00

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
If you can't find CODE 100 bridge track, you could use CODE 83 and use the Atlas rail joiners that allow you to join CODE 100 to CODE 83.

shaygetz

I didn't find any from my usual sources, even Central Valley is made for smaller rail. What I ended up doing was taking C100 flex track and epoxying Campbell's bridge ties to the bottom. What I did was tape the flex to an 18" steel ruler. Then I broke off sections of the plastic ties, about 10 at a time, gluing the new ties in each section as I went, slightly closer than I would on the ballasted mainline ties. Once hardened, I'd move to the next section. This way kept the track in gauge and straight the whole time. Once finished, I white glued wood timbers down each side and epoxied a guard rail made from C70 track scraps I had on hand.

Attachments

• bridgeties.jpg
    bridgeties.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 63

Jim Krause

Walthers supposedly has code 83 bridge track. I couldn't find code 100 for the double track bridge that I bought from them. Ordered code 83 and have been waiting almost a year for it since it is on back order. I guess Micro Engineering is your best source.