Cobra Mk III from Elite: Dangerous Video Game

McTschegsn

Good morning folks,
I just wantedt to test a new glue and did a short fingerexercise. I just built the Cobra Mk III from the Elite: Dangerous Video game for sheer pleasure. As this model has not so many parts the build took just about 2,5 hours to complete. Here are some building pics and some shots with my Sidewinder I built last week (Version 2 with heat vents). The model(s) can be found here:

Elite: Dangerous Sidewinder Paper Craft
Elite: Dangerous Cobra Mk. III Papercraft

Enjoy the pics...

Cobra1.jpg Cobra2.jpg Cobra3.jpg Cobra6.jpg Cobra7.jpg Cobra10.jpg Cobra11.jpg Cobra15.jpg Cobra17.jpg Cobra18.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
These look pretty cool! Like a mix of the classic Cylon Raider and the Buck Rogers cargo sled. Thanks for the links! :)

mcusanelli

Thank you! I really like the look of this ship, I printed it out, and the graphics are incredible! Looks like it will be a fun quick build

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This model just cries out, "GREEBLE ME". It has bee done with such a high resolution, greebling could make something truly superb out of these. :)

McTschegsn

These look pretty cool! Like a mix of the classic Cylon Raider and the Buck Rogers cargo sled. Thanks for the links! :)

Much better: They look like the old school "Elite" Spaceships from the 1984 game with tons of good textures ;) The whole game Elite: Dagerous is a blast too...