CN London Pics!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
A nice selection of photos Agatheron
We still don't have much snow here so far this year. When we lived in Waterloo we really used to get dumped on with that moist air stream from Lake Huron working it's way over to Buffalo

Agatheron

Nov 8, 2003
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Where I live in London is immediately south of that wondrous "snow belt..." we get some of it, but fortunately, not all...

Hopefully I'll get some more trainwatching in before Christmas, and can snap some more pics for your viewing pleasure.

cobra

Dec 11, 2003
belle river , Ontario
Visit site
I haven't been here long but already I've seen what great pics the Canadian Forum takes , eh? So now I have to drop a bundle for a digital camera to do my share . 'Course I have to LEARN how to get them on to my computer after that and ......geez , maybe I'll watch for a while . Keep up the good work , eh !:wave:
NEIL

ENR3870

Apr 1, 2003
Sooke, BC, Canada
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Agatheron
True... But Bellingham's climate is an awful lot milder than points further east. Vancouver is the warmest place in Canada... ;)

Correction, BC's capital, Victoria, is. Where else in this country can you see flowers blooming in February? BTW, we don't get as much rain as Vancouver, either ;) .