cMags' Builds of All Genres

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cmags, Apr 14, 2009.

1. cmags

cmags Guest

2. cmags

cmags Guest

3. bf109

bf109 Member

fanbase is at 2 at the moment :mrgreen:
  4. cmags

cmags Guest

5. cmags

cmags Guest

6. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Love the Little Bird! Does it come in black?

Yogi
  7. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

8. cmags

cmags Guest

I don't think it does, but it wouldn't be hard to re-paint. (In fact I just tried it - took me about 1 minute lol.) It's not a free model though. $3.95 at www.ecardmodels.com/shop. But if you buy one, I'll gladly repaint it for you.

If you're up for more of a challenge, Clever has an MD500 (same bird, with a T tail rather than a Y), in various police liveries, and a military one. Check under the section Aeronaves on the left of his home page:

http://cleversantoro.spaces.live.com/
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

CMAGS - please send me the repaint to cgutzmer at gmail period com and I will show it to the deigner to see about adding it to the shop. As a repainter you will get 20% of all sales of that specific repaint. This goes for ANY model I sell :)
    Chris
  10. cmags

cmags Guest

Oh, wow, interesting. Sure, no problem. PDF format I assume? It'll be on its way.
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

yes, in pdf please (already got it from you and sent to Roman for approval) This is a standing offer for ANY model I sell. On a side note once you have a model up and for sale I will GIVE you any one model that you intend to recolor. I do of corse expect a recolor if I give you the model ;) but this is a good way to earn a bit of cash on the side (and helping the designer earn a bit more) AND get free models :) When you complete that recolor I will give you another to do etc etc etc!
    Chris
  12. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Dang,
    Gotta get some 'o that new software (what the heck is a pdo and a rar?).
    Yogi
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

pdo is opened with pepakura viewer (free) designer if you wish to change them (paid) .rar is a compressed folder and opens with winrar (free)

I do all my recolors with GIMP (free) :)
    Chris
  14. cmags

cmags Guest

.pdo is Pepakura format - Pepakura is a software for unfolding a 3D computer model into a flat paper model. Sometimes designers leave the model in this format and print from it directly rather than converting the pages to .pdf or some other format. It's nice because you can get the free viewer and then you have a 3D model you can move around to see how the parts go together. Link here: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

.rar is WinRar format - similar to .zip format - its a method of compressing and storing multiple files. http://www.winrar.com - free to use, but you get nagged to register after 30 or 60 days (but it still functions fine).

Edit: Chris is faster than Chris. sign1

Edit2: I gotta learn GIMP - I still use PSP7 and its fine, but if I'm gonna learn Linux, gotta learn GIMP.
  15. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Ok, I get the GIMP - oh, you mean software (thought it was me). Will have to break my rules about downloading software and pull some more down.

Thanks,
    Yogi