Clickable Trackplan

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
I have been working on this "Clickable Trackplan" for the last couple of days. I think it is working okay, at least it does for me. Would people be so kind as to see if it all works from your computers. Just click on the small photo of the trackplan which takes you to the larger version. Once there, move the mouse around the plan. The pointer will change to a hand at various places on the trackplan, which allows photographs to be seen where you just clicked the mouse . Once you have looked at a photograph, use the back button to return.
Shamus

Jim T

Jan 25, 2003
Warrenton, OR
www.freewebs.com
Works great for me, Paul. What a wonderful idea! It really helps to see the track plan and then see pics of what the end result is. This sort of thing will help a lot in track planning for me. Tnx for you're efforts.

Cheers, Jim

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey, thanks a lot, thats great news that it works, now I can start work on my new website.

Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Paul, that's a fine way to present your layout. And the pictures are great, as usual. :D :D :D

However I've got a litte nit to pick: Where it says "Shay on bridge" the link doesn't work. It seems that you misspelled "blueonder" instead of "blueyonder". Apart from that - just great! Thanks a lot, Paul. :)

Ron

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Excellent Paul. I printed off the pics you posted on your layout and took them to my local hobby shop. My buddy saved them to show people what model railroading is really about. He tries to get pictures of model railroad stuff built by modelers, not just bought rtr.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by RailRon
Paul, that's a fine way to present your layout. And the pictures are great, as usual. :D :D :D

However I've got a litte nit to pick: Where it says "Shay on bridge" the link doesn't work. It seems that you misspelled "blueonder" instead of "blueyonder". Apart from that - just great! Thanks a lot, Paul. :)

Ron

Thanks to all who tried the link.

Thanks Ron,
Now working fine "Shay on bridge", don't quite know how that happened as I copied & pasted everything into the program. However, thanks for telling one photo didn't appear.
Shamus

grlakeslogger

Sep 2, 2003
WI, USA
Visit site
Hello Paul. As the other fellows said, the site works fine. I just want to mention that your photos come though very sharp and ALSO download quickly. I'm running Windows 98 with a modem at less than 56K, a bit of an antique. Your site is an excellent balance beautifully depicting your typically excellent work.

--Stu--