cjtk

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by CJTK1701, Apr 9, 2008.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Col. I started on this build today and should have a step by step tomorrow. Would have had it done today, but ran into more computer issues. I have since upgraded my AV software and sent the IP hack report to the authorities. luckily I was able to get the IP addresses on everyone that pinged ports on this computer. :)

There are a couple of issues that need to be addressed that are not obvious in the directions.
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

OK, I'll try to get the font and load it up into PS. I'll get those out for you as soon as I get things a little more organized.:thumb:
  3. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I don't know how the Akira "Step by Step" will make building the E-E easier, but the thread is already in full gear.

http://forum.zealot.com/t158362/

I'll be enlarging the Enterprise-E and changing the mesh as soon as I get this build done. Unfortunately I wont be able to release it until I get Zoshu's permission. Since my e-mails bounce back and I can't get ahold of him, I don't see that happening any time soon. Sorry.
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Got the fonts today, didn't realize these were the same fonts I had on my site, before my webmaster had a melt down. got them from Ron Caudillo's over a year ago. I'll get to work on your request. ASAP!:thumb:
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

OK, I FINALLY got the fonts to work, thanks to Stev0, so give me a complete list of what you want and the font to use for each and I'll get them done and save them in several formats and make them available to everyone.:thumb:
  6. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I really don't want to go in and change his models without permission, I can make up the regisrty for you and size it, you can use it in any photo editing program.... There may be a reason why has hasn't placed the registry's on the models.
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

OK.

Here are the first couple of attempts. this is a multi step process since the font isn't in two colors, but here you go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm going to try another program because I'm having an aliasing problem.
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I've got a little more done on these, but nothin major. I'm making them really high res, to solve my aliasing problem then I'l size them down for use, or make them available as is to whomever wants them. If anyone wants any more names, or registrys done, let me know now. Also, what type of format would be most popular? Should I go ahead and make these available as .pdfs so that people can size them and use them for other things? Does anyone want any other specific fonts?