Some time back my son purchased the game Chromehounds. Hunting around on the net he found a variety of wallpapers and things, including three papercraft items from Sega. Not knowing what to do with those he filed them away on cd and forgot about it. Some years later I start getting into this papercraft thing, with four of the models I make being from the Frontline game. I confess I was somewhat excited when I noticed links for Chromehounds as well - and you can imagine my disappointment perhaps when all of them lead to a discarded domain and no mechs... Very disappointing indeed, although allowing that they were released several years ago, not really surprising. Imagine then, my excitement (following a period of juvenile whining) when my son announced "Oh, I've got those somewhere... hang on!"... Days passed... And then, hey presto he produces the cd and there, awaiting my eager attention are two of the three mechs. A Morskoj and Tarakia. He didn't much like the Hovercraft one, so didn't bother grabbing that. Shame, but I'll take what I can get. So... with a few mistakes - some silly, some what I would consider are design faults, I managed to smear together what I still think is a rather cool card toy. This is the fifth card model I've made, and probably shows as such. I'm still getting my head around scoring, folding and rolling. Anyway, enough waffle, here's what I did. In retrospect, there are several areas which could have had better attention, and a couple places where I messed up forming the parts as I fixed parts before they should have been. I also ended up having to retrofit extra braces for the main hull to support the upper section.