I finally decided to break into my Redriver stock and build the Hubble as she was meant to be built. In chrome. While this paper is challenging, the results are phenominal. Here are some pics to show my progress so far. I have the PV panels completed and I did them in glossy photo paper with a coat of clear so they look like the real thing. No pic yet of those. I hope to have it finished soon but those freaking handrails are taking forever. Ton designed them as a simple strip of yellow but I went the extra mile and cut them out with the supporting stands. I think that looks much better. So I am open to your observations, critiques etc.