Christmas present pictures

michi_skip

Nov 23, 2006
New Market, Alabama
Final pictures of thr Christmas table--its our first try at a decorated table, known of us knew what we were doing but JT loves it.

Attachments

• trains and dollhouses 1.jpg
    trains and dollhouses 1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 158
  • trains and dollhouses 2.jpg
    trains and dollhouses 2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 155
  • trains and dollhouses 3.jpg
    trains and dollhouses 3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 152
  • trains and dollhouses 4.jpg
    trains and dollhouses 4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 154

LongIslandTom

Apr 8, 2006
Long Island, NY
SWEET!

Looks like some kids had an excellent Christmas this year. :thumb:

Yep, building a layout is pretty much a learn-as-you-go process-- Half of the fun is learning or discovering how to do the scenary! Looks like you got the basics mastered pretty well. No doubt this is the beginning of an empire. :cool:

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
That just looks like a blast,nice and simple and not real expensive!I'm not doing anything much more complcated then that,just spending alot of money doing it!

The looks on the kids faces are definantly worth it,eh?

Chris

michi_skip

Nov 23, 2006
New Market, Alabama
Depends on what you mean by "fun"? The company was great, well until we discovered that Christmas Eve is not the best time to move an eight foot long table top--would have been okay had it not rained. Setting up lasted only until about 3am, then it was a quick trip home and wrapping my own kids presents until 559am in bed by 6am then back up by 830am thank God my kids are teens. Actually it was so great I asked Santa for a train of my own, only "N" scale. This is such a cooool hobby, my husband even enjoys it.
"edit" Oh yeah the kids had fun--just look at his face it was worth all the loooong nights. He talked about it all day Christmas. And Santa gave me my train!!!

sidetracked

Dec 4, 2006
one of these days he will be on here telling everyone how he is building a christmas layout because he can remember when it was done for him,,,, ,,, verrrrry coool