Christmas lists

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
I thought it would be interesting if there was some sort of Christmas wish list we could make. Only I thought people could comment on a product that is not yet out there that you would like to see made available. I would like to see somebody make an HO scale DMIR SD-m, unfortunately, I do not think the market would be very big for them. Now it is your turn.:rolleyes:

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
An DM&IR Yellowstone!A SD-M would be cool also,but maybe a SD18 could be bashed into a SD-M?They would have to be good and I'm not sure there is an SD18 model.

On second thought I wonder if a BLI RSD-15 might work.They're very similar to each other aren't they?

Chris

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
I'll be greedy and go for 3 wishes for Christmas:toug: .
1- UP "Big Blow"(three unit gas Turbine) in plastic.
2- UP U50C...in plastic.
3- UP E2....in plastic.

Sadly, the chances of seeing ANY of those three items in plastic is next to nill:frowns: .
:deano: -Deano

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
I'll be greedy and go for 3 wishes for Christmas:toug: .
1- UP "Big Blow"(three unit gas Turbine) in plastic.
2- UP U50C...in plastic.
3- UP E2....in plastic.

Sadly, the chances of seeing ANY of those three items in plastic is next to nill:frowns: .
:deano: -Deano

I know the feeling.:sad:

Brian_in_ONT

Jun 8, 2007
Greater Toronto Area
Hello all, I was just thinking about this the other day, asking myself when will someone make an Ontario Northland SD-40. I'm not even picky if it is the old yellow scheme or the new blue scheme (both would be ideal). I have a bunch of other Ontario Northland units by both Proto 2000 and Athearn Genesis... still holding out for the SD-40!

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
I want Athearn to finally come out with their Daylight, a GS-3 (Single headlight Daylight Steam to those who don't know)

I also Want Athearn to finally release their SP MT-4 Mountain!!!

Also, DCC equipped IHC locomotives wouldn't hurt. I know for sure that they're planning this for the near future.

w8jy

Mar 21, 2007
Au Gres, Michigan
What I would like is a well detailed Northern in N scale with DCC and sound. It should run well at slow speed and be in anything other than PRR livery!

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
I want the new UTA FrontRunner commuter passenger train in N and HO. Athearn made New Mexico's, please make Utah's.
I would love to see someone make light-rail passenger trains as well.

P.S. I would also like Utah Railway to buy some off the shelf engines so that it is not so much work to model them:mrgreen:! (No more gp38-2's that are in GP35's, Austrailian SD-50s's, MK50-3's, etc. At least now they have 3 GP40's)

TA462

Mar 20, 2007
PORT HOPE, ONTARIO
Hello all, I was just thinking about this the other day, asking myself when will someone make an Ontario Northland SD-40. I'm not even picky if it is the old yellow scheme or the new blue scheme (both would be ideal). I have a bunch of other Ontario Northland units by both Proto 2000 and Athearn Genesis... still holding out for the SD-40!

Me too, :thumb:.