Christmas Greatings

shamus

Registered Member
To All my friends on the gauge, may I wish you all a

xmas.jpg

Shamus
wink.gif

davidstrains

Even the card is a "Masterpiece". A very happy holiday season to you, Paul. And thanks for your patience and instruction to both myself and all the others that have learned so much from you.:) :)

brakie

BAHHHH! HUMMBUG! Merry Christmas indeed !
Any one going around with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled in his own pudding!-E Scrooge. A Christmas Carol..

Merry Christmas Paul!

Merry Chirstmas to one and all!

TR-Flyer

Brakie:

"and God bless us, ev'ry one!"

Shamus:
Too real, I can almost see Nattie Gann running down the mountain to try and reunite with her father.

Regards,
Ted

jon-monon

And Merry Christmas to you, mate! Thank you for all the inspiration. I've remembered how to dream again. Your gift, and the gift of many others here on The Gauge is wonderful, and it is given freely all year long!

1jul02.jpg

And Merry Christmas to all my friends on The Gauge!

May everyones' New Year be prosperous and may we grow stonger and better together!

I would like to take this oppertunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday season and all the very best for up comming many years to come.
Thank you all for the friendship and valuable words of encouragement and assistance. All the best Ron & family..

And the same to you and your family Paul!
Jon-Farmer Ron and all of the Gauge, likewise!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD-NIGHT!!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Attachments

• photo (1) copy (5).jpg
    photo (1) copy (5).jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 41
And my wishes too..... to everyone everywhere, whatever your faith. May this season bring all of us joy and peace and regard for our fellow man.
Bill S

kf4jqd

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Jessica and I would like to wish everyone a merry and safe Christmas and New Year. Hopefully Santa will bring you all those trains you want!:D

Happy Holidays,
Andy & Jessica

Attachments

• merryxmasrockisland.jpg
    merryxmasrockisland.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 19