Christmas Day Check-IN

railman537

Ok guys lets spill the beans on how NICE or NAUGHTY we were this year by telling what we got for XMAS.

Myself, I got a neat looking video game called "Sid Meir's Railroads" as well as a few pieces of rolling stock and finally an Atlas DCC locomotive.

65GASSER

Well so far I have gotten a gift certificate to my LHS and a new storage container for my detailing parts, but that was yesterday. Wonder what I'll get today? :D

Illus

We had Christmas on Christmas Eve this year, I am at work pulling Fire Watch. My son is only 11 weeks old, so he won't know, but next year somebody else gets this duty.:)
Anyhow, my wife heard my intrest in modeling a Steel Mill, so I had a very HO Steel Mill X-Mas. Rolling Mill, Power House, Ore Bridge, everything I got is steel related... Plus a DCC starter set and an Airbrush:)
My wife Rules!!!!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas all...

Well Here it goes. I got a new CSX GP35 Kato loco. I got a bachmann h44-16 B&O loco. i got three new building for the layout. and a new G scale loco to get my G Scale yard layout going. and i still have money to get more i cant find anything i just got to have right this min. But i am sure there is something i need real bad LOL Merry Christmas everyone.

Herc Driver

Had Christmas on Christmas Eve too...a new (Kato) Santa Fe PA1 graces the layout now, and got $10 coupon off next purchase from the owners of my LHS.

Attachments

• Copy of PC250215.JPG
    Copy of PC250215.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 111

brakie

Well next year there will be a BIG FIRE in the fire place with lots of smoke for Santa! All that old goat brought me was some pocket t-shirts,some socks and 2 pair of levis...:eek:
Well at least I didn't get a tie.

The Uniden Bearcat BC72XLT Scanner the kids got me is nice..:D

KCS

Well, I know there aren't any trains in wrapping under the tree but the trains are rolling notch 5 under the tree this morning.:thumb: Merry Christmas everyone.

C

Catt

I got the gift certificate accepted everywhere.In fact I got one hundred of them.:D

Catt in Sliver City,Michigan remembering the reason for this season.

cnw1961

I was very nice this year :D. I got a Stewart FT Santa Fe Warbonnet A-B-B-A set. I already started to detail it (I got a lot of detail parts for them too). I’ll post some pics later.

Nomad

I got cash from the wife two weeks ago, $50, and another $50 from brother-in-law last night.
Loren

pooka2hot4u

well seeing how im orthodox i dont get stuff until new year. but i wont be getting anything train related, atleast i highly doubt it, my parents only started finding out about my interest for these things a couple of days ago. but i am getting a longboard. wish this train stuff wasnt so expensive and maybe id have a better chance of getting some

railohio

Nothing on Christmas day; everything I got so far was in advance. :D

My parents got me plane tickets and spending money for my trip. "Kitsune" from here on The Gauge got me Amtrak tickets from Ohio to Portland and from Portland to Seattle. "RidgeRunner" hasn't shipped my present yet, although I know it came from the Little Choo Choo Shop in Spencer. :thumb: Another friend we'll simply call "Furball" got me the first season of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on DVD. :thumb: There are a few more outstanding packages I'm expecting but I'm sure they'll show up while I'm out of town.

Merry Christmas to everyone else on The Gauge!

91rioja

Would you believe that I didn't get anything train related this year. I guess the hints I dropped fell upon deaf ears. . . . .

Herc Driver

Chris - take yourself as soon as possible to TLCCS in Spencer and buy yourself something great - and if anyone family member asks why, let them know that this forum told you that you must.

(Hey, 8 out of 10 voices in my head tell me to buy train stuff all the time) :thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
O man, this is gonna be a long list sign1 Hereit goes, this is just the stuff I have won on e-bay and gotten last night, this does not include the $400.00 in stuff from my Grandma and Grandpa that I get on Wed.

HO Scale

CNW
  • Athearn 52’ Gondola
  • Roundhouse 50’ Mill Gondola
  • Roundhouse 50’ FMC Covered Hopper x 2
  • Walthers 54’ GCS Flatcar
  • Athearn Dash 9 Powered Loco x 2
  • Athearn Dash 9 Dummy Loco x 2

BN
  • Roundhouse 50’ Mill Gondola x 2
  • Walthers 2-Bay Cement Covered Hopper
  • Walthers 100-TON Quad Hopper
  • Athearn GP50 Detailed Dummy
  • Walthers Ballast Hopper
  • Athearn 50’ Boxcar

UP
  • Walthers 100-TON Quad Hopper

SP
  • Athearn AC4400 Dummy
  • P2K 50’ Box Car

CSX
  • Bowser 100-TON hopper

SOO LINE
  • Roundhouse 50’ Mill Gondola
  • Tichy 53’ GSC Flatcar

Random Road Names
  • Roundhouse YSDX Youngstown Bathtub Coal Hopper
  • LBF KCLX Johnstown Coalporter
  • Walthers NS 2-bay Cement Covered Hopper
  • Roundhouse NAHX 50’ 3-Bay Covered Hopper
  • Roundhouse UPNX 50’ 3-Bay Covered Hopper
  • Roundhouse 34’ Covered Hopper
  • P2K Southern 50’ Automobile Box Car

Packages
  • Roundhouse CSX 50’ Boxcar, 50’ B&O Gondola, 50’ Thrall Gondola

CODE 83 Track and Accessories
  • CODE 83 Rail Joiners
  • CODE 83 Flex-track 10 pack

Kadee Couplers
  • #5’s - 12 packs of 4

N SCALE

CNW
  • Roundhouse set of 3 boxcars
  • Walthers 50’ Boxcars x 6

ATSF
  • Micro Engineering 54’ Centerflow Covered Hopper

GBW
  • Walthers 50’ Boxcars x 2

Random Road Names
  • Wabash 50’ Stock Car
  • Short Beer Tank Car
  • deLuxe Innovations SFIX Twin Tub Coal Gondola
  • Walthers Boxcars x 4 Various Roadnames

CODE 55 Track and Accessories
  • CODE 55 Rail Joiners
  • CODE 55 Turnouts – 2 #5 Left, 2 #7 Right
  • CODE 55 Flex-track

Walthers Cornerstone
  • Blast Furnace

2-8-2

While I didn't get the actual engine, I got $100 that was to go towards "train stuff". Looks like I'll be getting that 2-6-6-2 this week after all!

jbaakko

Got myself a new porject, UP Dash 9 (#9711 ;) ;) ), 3 bags of WS ballast, and a Coca Cola truck. However I have something else coming still, I'll get that in the next few days.

MilesWestern

I had a very merry christmas!

From the Gauge, "Livenletdie" traded for A:

United Brass 2-8-0 ATSF #1950
Altas RS-1+DCC (ATSF)
P2k SW 9/1200+DCC (ATSF)
STEWART FT A+B DCC'd!! WOOO HOO!!! (ATSF Catwhisker)

Various tools to help me with my layout (wire stripper, and file set, among other things. :thumb:) A 250 pc. Dremel accessory kit! (Still need to fiigure out how that thing works! :D

And fun little train boxes as well! YAY!

railohio

MilesWestern said:
United Brass 2-8-0 ATSF #1950
Altas RS-1+DCC (ATSF)
P2k SW 9/1200+DCC (ATSF)
STEWART FT A+B DCC'd!! WOOO HOO!!! (ATSF Catwhisker)

w00t! N00b got some major bling this year, even if it is the wrong scale and road. :D

MilesWestern said:
Various tools to help me with my layout (wire stripper, and file set, among other things. :thumb:) A 250 pc. Dremel accessory kit! (Still need to fiigure out how that thing works!)

Dremel is easy to learn, just crank it up on high and chase your little sister around the house! Bwahahaha!!! sign1