• genii37.jpg
    genii37.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 26

Gixergs

Every bursted bubble has a glory!
Each abysmal failure makes a point!
Every glowing path that goes astray,
Shows you how to find a better way.
So every time you stumble never grumble.
Next time you'll bumble even less!
For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

This could be about my attempts at building models..apart from the success partsign1

A

ARMORMAN

Grow the ro....

Grow the ro...

Grow the roses!

Those rosy ro...

Those rosy ro...

Those rosy roses!

Grow the ro-ses of suc-cess! Yes! Yes!

Elliott

Alrighty then......(You know what's gonna happen next:twisted::twisted:)......

"Young man......:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Gixergs

except about the increasingly intrusive and counter to the good of the hobby running of the forum..I said young man

Art Decko

There is one little number from Chitty2 Bang2 that I have to confess a great fondness for - the song of the music box girl. "What do you see, all you people looking at me?" I don't care for Dick van Dykes' "Truly Scrumptious" duet business, I just like that bittersweet music box tune. :)

Elliott

I had forgotten all about that one. Great song.

Remember Benny Hill as the toymaker? What a difference for him!

david lake

I can see that i am going to love it here. I am new to this thread/forum whatever it is and i haven't had a chance to look at everything - there's a lot isn't there ? You are all bringing back so many fond memories for me. Since joining here, i have seen the Stingray of Gixergs a Shadow vehicle of Smiyth and this now.. TRULY amaizing items and so much fun. I have also been to Martins model of the DC3 which is a marvelous piece of work. I am going to be making a model, i have so many that i have bought and seen lots of FREE ones for outing the printup to make the free paper model myself. I have had forced retirement and this sight has been a true TONIC to me with all you fellows making and singing tunes on this forum thread. What was the song with the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Back to you.

david lake

He was in the Italian Job as well although that was more like his TV persona

Hello. That was a fantastic film Gixergs also the fact that the other he was in "Nothing is What it Seems" got 5 STARS for the ratings at least i think that was the same actor. Memories are abound here, i like it very much. Back to you.

david lake

He was in the Italian Job as well although that was more like his TV persona

Hello. That was a fantastic film Gixergs also the fact that the other he was in "Nothing is What it Seems" got 5 STARS for the ratings at least i think that was the same actor. Memories are abound here, i like it very much. Back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.