China's Chang Ju10 Fighter

Z

Zathros

This is China's Air Superiority Fighter. An excellent looking aircraft and an excellent model by LEX and his Comet Studios!

You must agree to the terms inside the model to build it. No sales of this models, repaints for anyone other than yourself must be authorized.

Thank You Lex, for allowing us to host this model for you.

Ready to download NOW! :)

In DOWNLOADS section now!

Picture of model and example of Instruction page below, Yes, it has a detailed cockpit!:

Attachments

• J10Instr-13.jpg
    J10Instr-13.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 265
  • J10Instr-4.jpg
    J10Instr-4.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 192

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
:thumb:
Very nice I will be putting this one on the short "To Do" list

Z

Zathros

It's a sweet model. Lex is a world wide respected model designer, he always gives his work away. I have much respect for him. This is a really nice model as is the Dehaviland Comet he is just allowed me to include in our forum. :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I always loved the Comet. just too big for my limited space.
I was joking on a sci fi group site earlier about wanting a 1/350th Enterprise-D

freddyman

amazing model and very sturdy.i would definifty recomend this to any aircraft paper modelers(too bad its sturdyness is no match for my sisters large feet)i cant wait untill the realese of his j-20

Z

Zathros

Lex rules!! I am so delighted we can get these models know. All the files sharing sites they were hosted on were closed off to the U.S.. Thanks LEX!! :)

Papermate

I have built this one a couple of years ago, in really enlarged scale. I poster-printed it out 4x4 for each page and so you can imagine how big it is. I'm searching my archive for the finished picture and will post them here if found.

Papermate

Here are the pictures of the J-10 that I built some three to four years ago, and also my first attempt to build big-scaled aircraft. I post-printed one page of the template to 4 sheets of A4 paper and started a long journey to complete the build. First the armaments as they look really formidable to me at the time. The trickiest part was vacu-forming the canopy which was left idling for a year or more later before I decided to carry on with it. Thus you'll see from the photos that the frame of the canopy looks newer than the fuselage.

Could not upload file though tried many many times. Don't know why as my file was not over the limit of 195.5 KB

Papermate

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Here are the pictures of the J-10 that I built some three to four years ago, and also my first attempt to build big-scaled aircraft. I post-printed one page of the template to 4 sheets of A4 paper and started a long journey to complete the build. First the armaments as they look really formidable to me at the time. The trickiest part was vacu-forming the canopy which was left idling for a year or more later before I decided to carry on with it. Thus you'll see from the photos that the frame of the canopy looks newer than the fuselage.

Could not upload file though tried many many times. Don't know why as my file was not over the limit of 195.5 KB

Papermate

I am sorry that you are having problems.
Unfortunately, the site is having technical issues. But the good news is that the forum is being migrated to a new platform (this Monday). Please read this thread for further details: http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175524

Papermate

Thanks, that was my first attempt to build large 3 to 4 years ago. Owing to storage problems, I have changed to building 1/200 since.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Papermate, that is a fantastic build. I hope Lexx sees it. It is awesome, the bigger you go, the harder to make it convincing, and you nailed it! :)