Chew The Fat:........ People :)

ausien

I`m starting this thread for any thing and any subject; like! well you name it...

I was watching the news overhere,(Aussie land) and saw, Ivan doing his best to destory everthing in his way, he sure look`s mad to me, I hope the folks in Florida have everything in hand. As much as they can have, this son of mother nature looks like he`s waaaaaay out of control but good.

SAL Comet

Ha Steve, Ol Ivan just broke a big pine out and dropped it across my driveway here in Georgia, so it looks like I stuck here till I can get out there tomorrow and saw it up. It's rainin' like the devil and there's tornados popin' up all around. :eek:

ausien

Hey save that water,we`re in a drought here...seriously, all jokes a side( I step sideways) take care and stay stay safe one and all....
Steve.

ausien

my old layout.

I hope I have posted these pix right, your coments are most welcome...Have a good one.

ausien

sorry folks, something went wong. Will try again later if I can work out what went wrong....Have a good one.. I`m not...

ausien

It seems that no one has anything to chew over, o.k, I`ll keep looking for a subject, to chew over.....Steve

Sir_Prize

I myself am Politically Correct Challenged.
In my circle of acquaintances we aren't prejudiced…
We’ll pick on anybody. :p ;)

Had a friend that thought they were losing it one morning.
They looked in the mirror and didn't see themselves...
turned out an earthquake was a' rolling and moved the mirror.
She said she was a bit tired that morning and didn't notice the shake.
:D :eek:

brakie said:
Huh,Noooo Jay,not exactly..Suffice it to say I have a body like Homer Simpson.
Ok larry, then let's get it right, You're Calorically Enhanced and hair challenged ( I doubt your Neuronalically challenged as Homer ;) )

Tileguy

Just when i figured it couldnt get worse.
Ya'll remember the weekend i had from the accomplishments thread.Had to replace the printer, the DVD player and the Theatre sound reciever all in a 3 day period.
Tuesday morning My chevy threw a transmission..........I'm going to go cry now.Chevy 4L80 Heavy Duty tranny's 3,000.00 to R&R if anybody wanted to know.
American express.dont leave home without it!!:(

ausien

Alittle shake ratle & roll never hurt anybod AH anyone. (I think thats poty corekt)is it?????.....have a good one, anyway it is...;)