CHECK IT OUT

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by timrock, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

neither of you guys have been wrong with anything that i've seen except for the brushless system which i still dont know who is right. i think it was mastmec
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

3. mastmec

mastmec Member

laughing my a** off
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

i think mastmec didnt need to research that.
  5. noresull

noresull New Member

I hate this to be my first post, but I have been reading around for the past few hours and all's I keep seeing is timrock and mastmec arguing about who's right or wrong. This forum has alot of potential for alot of information and from my experience assisting with a technical discussion forum, it is more helpful to go by a rule I learned along time ago: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"! Now, I don't want to get anyone mad at me because both of you guys have alot of good info to share and I wish to continue to learn from both of you as well as all the other members, but all this arguin' is just getting old real quick!

Either way, I hope nobody is offended, but that is just what I have observed.
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

Yea, your right, no offence taken, I do tend to take it too far and sometimes ag it on, mostly for comic relief, nothing personal. This site does have good potential, I help those I can, they unfortunantly have to filter the bs.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

everyone`s filter is getting gloged by mastmec `s BS because of his comic relief and doesnt care that he is controdicting me on everything i post which,inturn,ruins the good information,Knowlege and experience i lay onto people.

his mom needs to teach him right from wrong.

mastmec let me talk to your Mother so i can ask why she never told you that if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all.

how old are you mastmec?13-14-15?
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

9. monsterrcbuilder04

you both give good help but then it ends up confusing people cause you argue abou it and nobody can tell whos right
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

ya thats what #@$% me off about masmec.he should be band.he says i am wrong when i am right all the time.
  11. noresull

noresull New Member

tim, that is my point right there. mastmec was big enough to say "Yea, your right, no offence taken, I do tend to take it too far and sometimes ag it on, mostly for comic relief, nothing personal. This site does have good potential, I help those I can, they unfortunantly have to filter the bs." and yet, You keep telling everyone how He should be band,(BTW-It's banned)and continue talking smack about him as a person.

One thing to remember, this is the internet and no matter what happens, whoever argues the most is still just arguin over the internet.
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

dude you really should have qouted that.
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

whatever dude.

ill stop when he stops.i told him to stop or ill get on his case and he said he didnt care.so ill see how he is in the future.next time i will ignore it instead.ok?
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.