Chat Room

Charles Mark

Dec 5, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
I haven't been active in awhile. I have checked in Chat Room several times never finding any activity. Is this common these days? Not that that area is my favorite but used to enjoy some of it when I was here before.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I'm going to guess by Washington - you mean the state. You can usually find us on almost every week day about Noon EDT - 9:00 Am your time. And again days & weekends at 9:00 PM to Midnight EDT - 6 - 9 PM your time.

Also - we come & go different times during the weekday (8 - 5 ) EDT

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!! (welcome back!!!!) :D :D :D

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
I used to be on every evening, but real life took notice and changed things. Working morning watch with my wife working 10-2 means that when I get home, I have to watch the baby. The baby alone takes a lot out of me, but now I sleep in the afternoon/evening, so I can't chat! :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :(

And I just don't have the energy to work on my trains either. Having to make sure that I put everthing where a 6 month old ball of energy called my daughter makes it hard for me to work on the layout.

Oh, well. She can't stay a baby forever.

Michael

F

Fred_M

Micheal, when she gets older you will miss her being a baby. Enjoy the infant/toddler years because they are so much fun, and later you will wish they had lasted longer and you had taken more pictures. Before you know it she will be in school and you will be alone again and miss her greatly. Fred

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Under where it says welcome by your name is "Quick Links"
Click on that and scroll down to the chat.
Shamus

Partsman

Dec 18, 2000
Canada
Visit site
I don't see the 'Quick Links' icon either.

I'm finding that my browsers are too old to take full use of most sites that I visit now. The only reason I can make this post is because I switched from an old Netscape browser to IE.

I guess I need a new system.

Dang! There goes the railroading budget!

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Bill, I also parted with my old Netscape (4.75) a while ago. Somehow Netscape 7 didn't please me at all, too.

So I switched to Mozilla, and I'm very happy with it. You get get it free here . Give it a try! :thumb:

Another alternative is Opera 7, also for free on this web site.

IE? To be honest, I can't stand it... :(

Ron