Charlotte Show

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
And you didn't even take a picture of OUR layout! I'm,....i'm.......crushed......sob, sob, sob,......boohoohoo....

So,... i take it you're one of those "little" scalers huh!?! Well!!! Didja at least come over to and push a few of our accessory buttons on the ACSG layout? Blow a whistle? Load a log? Tip a hat to a lady?

Sheeesh!

Hey, just givin' ya a hard time pttom. Hope you enjoyed what you did see. Was surprised that a Greenberg show had so few layouts. Must have been too close to after Christmas. How'd ya like the Sippin' 'n switchin' layout? They do a pretty awsum setup for a traveling modular layout.

Us, we're just trying to get some kids excited about model railroading. Later,

Ted

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Thanks for sharing the pix Tom! Do you by any chance have more of that first layout? To me, with the possible exception of a steel mill, nothing looks quite so industrial as a refinery -- especially when there are a couple of towers like that one. Cool!

Val

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Hey Val:
I've got one of the refinery, and, .... what's that i see in front of it on the track?

Hehehe

Attachments

• gauge boxcar 003-4.jpg
    gauge boxcar 003-4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 61

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Hi Guys:
I was lucky Val, the boxcar just happened to arrive the week of the show. Since i only have a layout at shows it really increased my ability to record the b-car's trip to the area.

Fun stuff.

Regards,
Ted