Charlie Hedbo

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
In regards to:CHARLIE HEDBO,

If you can't take a joke, or political satire, and you have to respond with guns and killing, you have no place on this forum, and I want to bring you out into the open to kick you out of here. I want you to post your hatred, to give your I.S.P. account numbers to my friends at Homeland Security. So be careful if you post in this thread. I will give your I.S.P. number the second I get it. Do not post any pictures that may be offensive. It is enough to support their right, I am not asking you to agree with the content. Freedom of expression leads to a Free World.

150108113231-je-suis-charlie-ross-irpt-exlarge-169.jpg

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
I can only agree Zathros. Resorting to violence when you are offended by something is not acceptable. If you don't like the channel, change or switch the TV off. (Or don't read the newspaper)

Satire is a healthy way of expressing sentiment and opinion in a humourous and relevant manner. I really wish that satirical material can be viewed in the humourous light it was intended.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It would have been educational. If the whole world is looking at you in a way that suggests something is wrong, it might be worth at least exploring the concept, not machine gunning everyone who doesn't agree with you, or sending your children to blow up next to them. Makes you wonder how much they cared for those kids. They didn't. These people hide behind a religious name but have nothing to do with any religion. Some forceful and cooperation has to come from these institutions, or as a whole, they may find themselves unwanted in a world that just does not wish to tolerate this anymore, nor ever did.

Bob43

Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member
Zathros, fantastic what you wrote. I live in France, and we are on the one hand, preparing ourselves psychologically for what these barbarians are preparing for us; at present, the nation - Jews, Arabs and born Europeans are showing a wonderful solidarity together, which the barabarians had hoped to destroy. We only hope this solidarity will last. After massacring the 5 editorialboard and caricaturists (let us also not forget the slaughter of 2 policeman, and numerous Arabs, Europeans, and Jews in the Jewish supermarket) , a number of other newspapers gave the paper premises and the aid of all their personnel, as well as financial help. The magazine Charlie Hebdo has usually a print run of about 60'000 copies. After the horror, just a week ago, and the solidarity in France made them now decide on a print run of 2 million. The paper is sold out! So a new print run of 5 million is planned. And they are just as tough on the attack with this issue. No weak up to the terrorists/barbarians.
We haven't heard the last of the horror, and we feel so happy to hear that the rest of the world is pepping us up, preparing for the next attack of these barbarians. Nothing is holy to these so-called Islamists (which they are not), and let us not forget the horrendous things these people are doing to civilians, women and children in Syria, but also in the N of Nigeria (sending a 10-year old little girl with explosives taped to her body, and pushing the plunger - I vomit!) . And in so many other parts of the world. Thank you, and get better, Zathros. Below is the front page of todays version of Charlie Hebdo.....
téléchargement.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybergrinder

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
No good comments on my part towards these half breed offsprings between a swine and a dog, who have hijacked a religion and used it to terrorize the innocents. I was across the river in Hoboken when the towers went down and I have not forgotten. My mothers maiden name is Laporte and and I have a solidarity with the French people, "Vive le France et la liberte" " Je suis Charlie".

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
gee, I guess they are out to exterminate us and cant tolerate anything we do concerning them. isn't that what they have been screaming at us all these years?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I'm locked, and loaded. I am not kidding. I would not hesitate to drop some of these murderers, 500 rounds or 170 Grain 30-30 rounds. If more people had guns, then the good people, like during America's western expansion( theft from the Indians), when some one, or group came into town, it wasn't like Hollywood, where a gang ran a town. In the Old West, average Townspeople picked up their guns and either shot the murderers dead, or strung them up, which is a great option. I'll supply the rope, pulley, and even drive the car to stretch their necks. These people always have that blank look on their face. The face of empty dark souls, where the light is extinguished. France's solidarity could never be hurt by people like this, I think it could only make France stronger, and they may have ignited some revenge seeking, and not against the innocents. I think that these murdering bastards had no idea how the backlash against them would be. Big mistake.

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Hey , when the zombie apocalypse came, can I borrow your gun, zathros?

Anyone notice this? When I it was released, I was wondering is it intentional? :D
téléchargement.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
No, but you can come over, as long as you aren't a zombie, and if I'm am a zombie, you still can come over, as long as your not a zombie. Win win. :)

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Thanks! I'll bring my MRE. If you turned, I will put you out and take your gun. Thanks, Thanks!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Look for food and weapons under the big red X. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I love asymatric warfare. I studied Kung Fu (Sil Lum) for 10 years. I use their strength against them. I am in a very high state of situational awareness, not paranoid, I am not afraid, but I am always paying attention and looking at people. You should see the cane I am designing. :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Pictures of the cane? :) I have the same feeling Zathros, I used to practice Ju-Jitsu, probably similar situational awareness teachings, with the same principle of using your opponents strength against them :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The handle is being shaped out of Brass so that the over all shape is that of an Eagles beak with the front exaggerated so the beak has a sharp point on the bottom. This will allow me to put the handle behind the base of the skull and dig into it and drag the person towards me, who will be very concerned around the very sharp pain in the base of the back of their skull. The mass of the Handle will allow it to be used to delivery a blow sufficient enough to do what is necessary at the moment. In the meanwhile, stepping on the persons foot will throw them off balance or if I drag them past me, I can step on the back of their knee, bringing them down. The tip of the can will have a small, hard rubber tip, sufficient for blunt entry into a soft spot. I have bee attacked by strangers 3 in the last 8 years. I am fortunate that they all ended up in jail, because there were witnesses. One tried to rob me, the other two were over road rage, and they followed me to a gas station I frequent.

A variation of this self defense cane (the idea is very old), this one has a thrusting point, sometimes down with an animals head, looking like ears:

_BEN3420_D__02938.1405448231.267.400.jpg

Reactions: micahrogers

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
If not, they won't be able to "think" for a long time. Funny, because I am disabled, I can carry such a thing, but cannot carry my Teak Nunchaka, which would allow me to just shatter a hand or two. When I was very young, you could carry them, the law had not caught up, or had taken them seriously. I was attacked by a guy with a knife, and I hit his hand so hard, all I remember is picking up the knife, and him running the opposite direction, around 30 feet away. I guess it that "time slows down" thing that happens when you are in the moment. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
ten years ago I was hired to do surveillance on a camera store by the town fountain that kept getting robbed. this old guy named ''china'' came up on me with these steel balls he kept in his hand. we hit it off instead of him cracking my skull with them, seemed he was after the same kind of crew that stole some of his things out of his car. they were very intimidating, especially when he cracked the bricks on the plaza next to my by slamming one down. me, I just carried a fold out limb saw on my belt, told whoever asked I was trimming the bushes. lol, im too old and sick to go'a fightin' now, im thinking bear mace might be my next choice .