Cease fire

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Hello,

I am experiencing some very serious problems in my private life, so I'll have to leave this battle for a while. It's not this "war", I have had some very special moments in ZEALOT.
I will leave, but my account here will remain active. I would like to ask that it does not get shut down, so that I have a reason to check it from time to time.
I am sorry to halt my projects, but I will try to keep them going, as my mind allows me.
Thank you for you comprehension,

Rogério Silva

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
There is nothing to worry about. No one will close down your account here. It is safe. You can return when ever you like.
Take all of the time that you need to do what ever is needed to take care of what ever is going on in your life.
I hope that everything is OK and it is not too detrimental.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck and best wishes.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
All strength to you Rogerio.
Come back soon, you will be missed!

If you ever need a sounding board or a shoulder to lean on, you can always contact me via PM. I may not be able to offer much, but sometimes an independant and neutral ear helps to ease the stress.

Be strong, and you WILL win the battle.:thumb:

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Thanks.

Guys

Thank you very much for your kind words. Unfortunately, I've lost the battle, so I'll have to retreat, regroup, but yeld.
All I can do now is pick up the pieces of what's left, and try to rebuild it. This battle lost has cost me almost the whole war, but I'll live to fight another day.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
so sorry to hear this Rogerio my friend, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, one sailor to another.
wishing you clear skies and following seas...

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
:-(

I hope that everything gets well for you. You will be sorely missed but I fully understand your decision. We'll carry the torch for you and will be happy to pass it onto you again when you are back.

Your friend
Marcell

:wave::wave::wave:

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Feb 8, 2004
Davenport, Iowa
So sorry to hear of your troubles my friend.

I too, have had to scale back (sometimes quite a bit) and pull things back together.

Keep the faith and know you have friends here. Your hobbies are just that, a nice diversion in life, but sometimes we can't take the time it sometimes needs to be satisfying.

Praying for you.

Your Friend,

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Thanks for your support and friendship, it means whole galaxies to me. I think I'll be back sooner than I've expected, with things better than I could hope for.
It may be somewhat of a curse to be a problem solver, but it has its bright side.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Being a problem solver can be a curse... you solve problems and when they are your own you solve them before you work thru them take all the time you need Rogerio, we'll be here.

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Problem solved?

Hello, everybody

Once again, thank you all for your friendship and support. I think I have temporarily solved the problems I've had. Let's say I'm on probation, or parole, as you wish.
Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that I will re-take my projects here on ZEALOT, only at a slower pace. Things will eventually get back to normal.
To all ZEALOT-ians, friends and colleagues, my most sincere aknowledgements and gratitude for all the support and kind words.

Rogério

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am glad to see that you are back and that everything is on the mends.
As an old mentor once told me: "Just take life one day at a time. If that does not work for you , then tak it on hour or even on minute atr a time. Just make it work for you the best way that you can".

Once again, welcome back.