• White Glue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

91rioja

Mar 18, 2006
High Point, NC
How do you get into that area??? It looks like it is only about 24" between the floor and ceiling.

I've been using a number of things. To put my extruded foam down on the bench, I use the Liquid nails for foam. To place anything on top of the foam, like roadbed, I use the el cheapo white latex caulk. I use the clear el cheapo latex caulk to put the track onto the roadbed. It all works out really well.

YmeBP said:
Do you use this for the track as well? I nailed my cork to the foam w/ 3/4" #17 wirenails then i nail the track to the cork w/ atlas track nails. It works ... o.k. :) but my area is not perfectly straight and i'm on a super tight budget so i was thinking of using some form of adhesive. Couple of gotchya's though i used 18" radius turns. As i am learning my 6 wheeled locos can run on it, but they REALLY don't like to run on it ;). So i have to pull it up and put down 22" or bigger turns. I'm sure this is going to happen in other areas of my layout so what do i use to allow for this flexibility?

IMG_0135.JPG

IandOFan71

Mar 20, 2007
Groveport, Ohio
I use carpenters glue from Home Depot or Lowes. I've used regular Elmers glue as well but I prefer the carpenters glue because IMO it holds the roadbed to the foam better.