Caricature mecha

A

ARMORMAN

cute! (though I never could understand that design in the Gundam universe).

Nice Job!

I get to gagging when trying to swallow "MSM-04G Juagg" (elephant crustacean?).
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN08738
The "MSM-07 Z'Gok" is one of the "more feasible" amphibious Gundam mecha, but still needs an overhaul. Probably what fans desire about Z'Gok is Char Aznable piloted one.
Most amphibious Gundam mecha tend toward this bizarre mutant sea-life design concept, looking like they were created by cold-war Soviet engineers :roll: .

This quarter, Smartgroups.com-Papermodels "Design Challenge #2" is five parts or less.
"RX-78 GP02", "XXXG-00 Custom", and my father's Impala are the next choices I'm looking at, or maybe something actually interesting. All of them caricature/chibi/SD because of expediency with no worry about exactitude :eek:ops: .

seawolf said:
too bad, a white (unpainted) model would be nice :D
Being too bad is reason enough to not release the kit.
bricks.gif

Ignoring the thread for a few days and come back to find myself reviewed as an extortionist.
I'm just being lazy about it. It is at the bottom of design rotation now. There are three other heads and a dozen color schemes to re-check, as well as the fastpack and strikepack units. Maybe, somehow reading from poor photos those placards appearing on various models and toys to add to my kit.
Anyway, the entertaining part is done so it will probably rest for indefinite amounts of time before the tedious completion and several variants are released.

To be malicious I very well could release it unpainted. :p
vf1j20050114b3na.gif

seawolf

Dec 27, 2004
thanks for the (unreleased) unpainted version and will thank you again for the painted version :) hehe