Card Models WIKI

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cgutzmer, Jun 23, 2007.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks sprintx! what languages(s) :)
    Chris
  2. sprintx

sprintx Member

Slovak, Polish and Czech.
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Added!
    Thanks man :)
  4. sprintx

sprintx Member

Can u make me plain pages for that language mutations? Thanks
  5. sprintx

sprintx Member

So guys Im going to 12 days to Bulgary on Holidays, so i cant make any of that language mutations, but when i come back i will make recenzion for Betexa new models Jakovlev Jak-1 and Messerschmidt Bf-109G (Yea, that models waht i get for birthday but they come to my hands only this day) and i will finished new design of SWPM.ic.cz and i make some topics for cardwiki. So Bye i must go sleep bus from my city goes in 4:00 morning (+2:00 GTW). Bye and LOOOTS OF CARD MODELS
  6. sprintx

sprintx Member

hey hey!! Im back here :-] I found an internet cafe here in Bulgary. Its funny
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Just cant stay away can ya ;)
    Chris
  8. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Chris, I'm still here and able to help now. Things returning to normal over here in waterworld, so instead of just jumping in and out of the site and having a quick read, I can give a you a helping hand now. So just tell me where you need help and I'll see if I can do anything.
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey Paul :) glad all is well :)

I have a big list of links I am going to put out there soon (prolly monday). Really what you can do is take a look at the existing pages and see if any of the links need descriptions of the sites. I am kinda hoping that all the links will eventually have a short (like a one paragraph review)

I wish I could get a hold of steve brown otherwise we might need to give up on using his info.
    Chris
  10. sprintx

sprintx Member

Hello. I maked a recenzion for that model but i dont know where i put it. Can someone help?
  11. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Hope somebody is still on this... I've just reviewed some of the links to free models, but looks like there's still a long way to go to complete the Wiki.
  12. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I hope everyone will, always, keep adding information to the Wiki.:thumb:
    There is no such thing as a complete Wiki, just like there is no such thing as a complete Encyclopedia or even a complete Internet.
    Things can be added or changed on a continual basis, it will never be considered complete but an ongoing work of an infinite resource.
    Knowledge never stops growing!:cool:

Russell
  13. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

One idea for the Wiki I've had is a tutorial section on game-model conversion, with different pages devoted to different file extensions. Games like X-wing Alliance, Starlancer, Halo, Halflife, and others have excellent models that might make good paper models if I knew how to extract and convert them, but I don't have a clue how to do that, and if there were a section in the Wiki on that subject I'd be eternally grateful. :D
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Its a good thought - now we just need to find someone that can do it :) and will write it up :D
    Chris
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I will look terry, rollbacks are easy :) usually....
  16. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Are you sure that you put something in what is card modeling? The history shows only Mark put something in there. I know you did a lot of the work on the links and stuff. Is that what you are thinking of? The history goes back as far as entries in the wiki so it would show your name :(
  17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Terry and I figured the problem - it was a case of mistaken identity :)
    Chris
  18. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...May I revive this......... I'm not sure if the Wiki is going anywhere in its current state. EVERYBODY, GO GO! WRITE SOMETHING IN THE WIKI! ^^