Car you haven't seen in a while.

coolhandmatt

Sep 22, 2006
Car I know you havent seen in a while:
Dscn2249.jpg

pgandw

Jul 9, 2005
I never knew they did an HO vesion - I have the O version. Need to fit it woth one of those chicken sounds sound boards :)

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
A great way to pick up chicks, eh! :eek:ops: :D If it was full of cattle, would it be a Moooving expirence? BUt I do have a question, why would it be lighted? (other than the fact that you couldn;t see the chickens otherwise?) What scale is that? Who made it any when? Are these enough questions for you, or should I ask some more? :eek:ops:

EDIT: They're only hot chicks because of the lightbulb! sign1 sign1

coolhandmatt

Sep 22, 2006
Yeah the car is full of hot chicks. I don't know why its lighted i'm assuming its from the 60's and its made by Lionel, HO. I guess it was made back when they had all the junk with moving parts and other what nots.

I might just have to put those sounds in it, but first I need to fix it all up. I'll change out all the railings and put better wheels on it to make it look real nice and run good. I like all that fun stuff especially when my nephews come down.

Im gonna need more questions.

jasonboche

Jan 29, 2003
Visit site
I would get 79 more and make a unit train out of them. Would that be about a 15 amp train?

I must also add, those are some huge chickens. Looks like they are as large as a 33" wheel. Mmmmm.... giant chicken kiev........... MMmmmmm.