car keeps spinnin out!!!!

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by darkendlight88, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digdug72

digdug72 Member

Do you know what kind they were? I know associated has some new compounds and was wondering if anyone tried them
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well I don't know off hand and I won't be able to get ahold of him tell Saturday since he works in the morning and I work the rest of the day. How long ago did they come out? I belive he got his maybe a few months ago.
  3. digdug72

digdug72 Member

Well my buddy had them about a year ago, his tc3 never fished tailed or spun out.
  4. RC King

RC King Member

try gearing it higher.maybe his tc3 had a higher gear ratio.put a larger pinion gaer on it and see that helps
  5. digdug72

digdug72 Member

thanks, I'll try that
  6. RC King

RC King Member

you can also adjust the spring tention on your suspension more or less until more of the tire contacts the ground.you can do that by eye.
  7. markallen

markallen Member

I have had great success with the setup in the back of the NTC3 manual..Just follow it and you will be fine..Parking lot or track it works fine for me..If you have trouble spinning out entering a corner I learned that front springs that are too soft will allow too much weight transfer to the front making the rear loose..

Mark
  8. Steve M

Steve M Member

If you have a front one-way installed in your car then applying the brakes will cause your car to spin out virtually every time. Replace the front one-way with a diff and you'll solve your problem.
  9. RC King

RC King Member

i would be amazed if Associated would have made the Tc3 with out a diff up front.

i dout thats his problem.but if it is.i would upgrade the whole car to a Factory Team Car.if i owned it.
  10. digdug72

digdug72 Member

well it's kinda hard to shift my batt pack on my nitro, since I use a hump pack.
  11. RC King

RC King Member

maybe you need to lengthen the wire to find a better place for your Rx(reciever) Batt Pack but next to the Rx should be fine.
  12. markallen

markallen Member

Doesn't the FT NTC3 come with a front one-way?I ran a front one-way and solid rear axle and I loved it..It drove really good after I got the hang of it.Takes some time getting used to it..

Mark
  13. digdug72

digdug72 Member

thanks mark, where did you get the solid rear axel?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.