car help

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by WESTSIDERIDER310, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

whats with the fake tubing going into the chasis?
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

i m looking at that pic with the springs on the servo arm and man does that look stupid.who is the moron that did that?
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

i dont mean the tubing is fake just disfunctional
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

no one asked me how my custom speed control was designed. you say it is just a simple switch that the servo pushes against.well you are wrong.man this guy has issues.but anyway

my design required several micro switches ran in parallel form.and one micro switch for the electro magnetic breaking.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

also,mastmec,you said that you can dump the clutch on the guys nitro rc just like a real car where you rev up the motor then dump the clutch to take off faster.i said No you cant.it is a centrifugal engaging clutch on the nitro and the real car you were talking about was a full size car with a manual transmision.those clutches engage by a pressure plate controled by the foot and can be engaged at will.

i also said you cant control the clutch like that on a nitro car.you said `yes you can.with higher tension springs moron`.
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

First of all the micro switchs can't handle the current you would have to have to run 16 cells. You need to recheck your etch a scetch. You need to actually get an R/C car and try out your rediculous ideas..
  7. dudex

dudex Member

first off tim what do you think about being wrong about the guys idle? second that spring that is around the rod is so that the servo can break without pushing the carb closed more. As for the second spring that is so that if your batteries go dead or whatever then the servo will push the throttle to neutral. The tubing is for the #@$%ing gas. Also, brushless motors have been around for a long time. That is how an AC motor works. The only reason you need the brushes in a DC motor is so that the current can be switched to diffrent parts of the comm to make it spin. An AC motor already has alternating current so if you were to have brushes with on an AC motor it wouldnt work. So you did not think of the brushless motor. And the fact that you didnt know about brushless motors before shows that you dont know a whole lot about electric motors.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

lmao at mastec.obviously he doesnt know what it means to wire switches parrallel and i didnt say exactly how many nor what swithes i use.i only said several.

my,well designed,motor control can handle more amperage than anything you can buy on the market today.
    also features the motor break.

however,i do need to use a reciever cell pack because it lacks a BEC.and has no regenerating curcuitry.but he tells me all it is a simple switch that the servo pushes against.omg lol
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok now to dudex talking out of his a ss about electric motors.alternating current motors do requier brushes.so you are wrong.duh...
  10. mastmec

mastmec Member

AC motors do not have brushes, what do think the brushless motors are for R/C, or did you forget that you told us earlier that you designed one. You should at least get your stories straight, why do you think it has 3 wires instead of 2, I need to add this to the list on the other post, where you said you've never said anything stupid.
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

you need to re-read what was posted.

also,everyone knows AC motors run brushed systems.

well maybe not everyone.but certinly not your dumb a ss
  12. dudex

dudex Member

Are you stupid, go do some research before you make a fool of yourself. Obviously you do not know very much about electricity or motors for that mater. What do you think a brushless motor is on an RC car. The dc voltage has to be alternated by the speed control otherwise the motor wouldnt turn. AC motors have been brushless since the beginning of electric motors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.