Canadian short line?

penngg1

Sep 8, 2003
Newfield, NY
Visit site
I have an engineer's cap that my son was given when he camped on Lake Rideau. The initials on it are OSR. I would appreciate any information and/or photos of this line or their equipment.
Thank you
Bud

penngg1

Sep 8, 2003
Newfield, NY
Visit site
Lets try that again.

Sorry Sir_Tainly but I misspoke this is the corrected infomation. Thank you anyyway.
I have an engineer's cap that my son was given when he camped on Lake Rideau. The initials on it are OCR. I would appreciate any information and/or photos of this line or their equipment.
Thank you
Bud:sleeping: :eek: :eek:

penngg1

Sep 8, 2003
Newfield, NY
Visit site
Thank you cpr_paul for the name and also to Sir_Tainly for the link. You folks are great.
How cain I get a full page print of the Map?

As a note aside:
My son was able to spend a semester on the other side of the "pond" at Worchester College, (near Stratford on Avon) and we were priviledged to host to two of your "Brit" students. It was an educational experience for may wife and I.
Thanks again for the information.
Bud

:thumb:

Sir_Tainly

Jan 15, 2003
Cambridge, England
Visit site
To print the map, right-click on it and chose "save as", and save the image somewhere. Then open it in a paint program e.g. Photoshop/Gimp/Paintshop and print from there. If you don't have such a program, you may be able to import it via word, and print it that way.

Worcester and Stratford as great places to visit, plenty to do for a visitor. Hope your son had a chance to see the Royal Shakespeare company perform in Stratford, I managed to see Macbeth there a few years ago, which was great. Hope the exchange students were good ambassadors, and you are right that mixing with people from other countries/cultures is very educational. The more I've travelled in the last few years the more I realise it, and the more I want to get out there and see more of the world. :)