Can Modeling Have a Effect on Significant Other??

ejen34

Ok,
After watching me scrounge, dumpster dive, repair, and create (matter of opinion I guess) for months I think some of this may be rubbing off on my wife. We have been married for 28 years and to her if its not new well....today (Sunday) she comes thru the door saying "Honey where is your wood glue?" ... What she had done was make a trip to the local salvage company, where she purchased a great looking, totally functional bookcase. Its plight was that there were 2 broken pegs...very easily repaired which she did! This is totally out of character for her...after 28 years I should know! This makes me very, very Happy!!!!

FiatFan

Now you have to teach her how to fix more things, mow the yard, rake the leaves, change the oil,... oh, wait, what was I thinking! It only took 28 years? Never mind!

Tom

Jim Krause

It's a matter of priorities. Women think differently than men ( In case you haven't noticed). If it had been a good, repairable work bench instead of the bookcase, it might not have made it home. By the way. Can you use the bookcase to display train stuff? Now there's a priority.