Can anyone read this site?

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Kevin G, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Hey guys, didn't know where to post this.
    Found a build on the net that looks fantastic and I would love to give it a go. The problem is that the site is in another language and all the text shows up as squares on my computer so i can't even try to translate it.
    My question is if anyone knows if this is a kit for sale, a one of a kind build, or is it available for appreciative poor broke guys?
    Here is the site: http://butchy.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/cat4278267/index.html
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

P.S. If it is available it will be my new project with a full build thread.
  2. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Hey guys, didn't know where to post this.
    Found a build on the net that looks fantastic and I would love to give it a go. The problem is that the site is in another language and all the text shows up as squares on my computer so i can't even try to translate it.
    My question is if anyone knows if this is a kit for sale, a one of a kind build, or is it available for appreciative poor broke guys?
    Here is the site: http://butchy.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/cat4278267/index.html
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

P.S. If it is available it will be my new project with a full build thread.
  3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

It shows up on browser as Japanese looking text and I found the name Yamato Cosmo Fleet Collection on one of the pages. I've been trying all the links on the page I can find but haven't found anything of interest.
  4. Willja67

Willja67 Member

It shows up on browser as Japanese looking text and I found the name Yamato Cosmo Fleet Collection on one of the pages. I've been trying all the links on the page I can find but haven't found anything of interest.
  5. OldSalt

OldSalt Member

All I can tell is that it is in Japanese. I think I have seen this somewhere else and that "Yamato" (like the WW2 battleship) is in its name. It may be a one-off original since there are many 3D drawings at the start of the thread. Sorry i can't help more...
  6. OldSalt

OldSalt Member

All I can tell is that it is in Japanese. I think I have seen this somewhere else and that "Yamato" (like the WW2 battleship) is in its name. It may be a one-off original since there are many 3D drawings at the start of the thread. Sorry i can't help more...
  7. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I just remembered this thread

Space Yamato

In looking through the site I saw the Yamto model in one pic sitting next to the model you want so you probably have to buy it from the same place.
  8. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I just remembered this thread

Space Yamato

In looking through the site I saw the Yamto model in one pic sitting next to the model you want so you probably have to buy it from the same place.
  9. barry

barry Active Member

10. barry

barry Active Member

11. OldSalt

OldSalt Member

I used a Google translate on that web page and the ship is apparently named "Andromeda." The pictures are of a "trial build" (I assume a Beta build) and I could find nothing about availability.
  12. OldSalt

OldSalt Member

I used a Google translate on that web page and the ship is apparently named "Andromeda." The pictures are of a "trial build" (I assume a Beta build) and I could find nothing about availability.
  13. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

I am hoping that this doesn't turn out to be a one of a kind. There are also some pics of some parts layed out on a page so hopefully it will be available either free or for a price. Either way I will get it as soon as possible if it comes available!.
    Thanks for the help guys, I do appreciate the time you guys took to look for me.
    If anyone finds anything else about this please let me know.
    Thanks

EDIT: willja67, The model you pointed to is not the same one. Same name different model. Thanks for posting that though as that one is on my "wish list" also.

Barry, The one in the ship section is not the same either, but its funny you post that as it is in the running for my next project.

Old Salt, Andromeda huh? Well i guess its back to the search again. Thanks for the info, google would not translate the page for me.
  14. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

I am hoping that this doesn't turn out to be a one of a kind. There are also some pics of some parts layed out on a page so hopefully it will be available either free or for a price. Either way I will get it as soon as possible if it comes available!.
    Thanks for the help guys, I do appreciate the time you guys took to look for me.
    If anyone finds anything else about this please let me know.
    Thanks

EDIT: willja67, The model you pointed to is not the same one. Same name different model. Thanks for posting that though as that one is on my "wish list" also.

Barry, The one in the ship section is not the same either, but its funny you post that as it is in the running for my next project.

Old Salt, Andromeda huh? Well i guess its back to the search again. Thanks for the info, google would not translate the page for me.
  15. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

16. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

17. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Rick, Thanks for the info. So it looks like im out of luck on this one. Dang. Never releases his models huh? Thats a shame as I sure would pay for one, but his model and i respect his choice to not make it available.
    Well back to the grind on deciding what to build next!
  18. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Rick, Thanks for the info. So it looks like im out of luck on this one. Dang. Never releases his models huh? Thats a shame as I sure would pay for one, but his model and i respect his choice to not make it available.
    Well back to the grind on deciding what to build next!
  19. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy kevin,

This site: http://www.worldlingo.com/en/websites/url_translator.html will translate alot of the site. I dont know if it wouldnt translate all of it because I am on dialup and it just took my computer so long to read what it had or what, but give it a try, set the translator to "japanese to english" and insert the site address.

hope this helps,

greg aka GW
  20. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy kevin,

This site: http://www.worldlingo.com/en/websites/url_translator.html will translate alot of the site. I dont know if it wouldnt translate all of it because I am on dialup and it just took my computer so long to read what it had or what, but give it a try, set the translator to "japanese to english" and insert the site address.

hope this helps,

greg aka GW