Can anyone help translate these pages?

A

ARMORMAN

I'm trying to figure out how to DL and unzip some of the files listed on the download pages of this site:

http://www.finalpaper.net/

The pages are listed as download 2 and 3 (on the LH side of the page - place your curor over the links and look at the bottom of the page for the translation).

The problem is that some of the models (I want the Starcraft related ones) either have a lock on them (password, which I think is listed on the page, but I can't figure out what it is) or I get some sort of wierd message even though the status bar is saying it's loading all the graphics and links.

Any help would be appreciated.

A

ARMORMAN

did not work for me....how did you type it in...

also, did some of the pages come up blank when you clicked the links?

57townsman

Hi,

I typed in finalpaper.net and they opened for me. No blank pages that time but they come up real slow. I recall having blanks before though. Can you tell me which file you are trying to open? I'm not familiar with the Starcraft kits so I'm stumbling around somewhat. :?

Steve

R

rickstef

all of the starcraft kits use the same password

there are some Gundam ones that use a funky alphanumeric password

one word of caution the starcraft models, i tried the vehicle plant, i got soo frustrated it with, i did something I have never done with a model before, crumpled it up, and tossed it

it was over engineered, could use some rework, too many single pieces, could have been combined to make bigger parts

just my two ducats

A

ARMORMAN

Gundam was one that would not come up.

The missle launcher, barraks, and pillbox (domed one) as well as the colored protoss carrier would not come up (anyone want to email them to me?).

Also, one called "national-city" -some type of vtol- is a password protected .pdf

on the scv and others I typed in "finalpaper.net" and still could not get it to open.

maybe if somone would decompress them and rezip them without the password....please?

perry@crown.net

Paragon

I'm on the site now...and I can't figure out where or how to download these things. I'm trying to get Evangelion and Gundam in particular. Anyone feel like giving me some explanations? Maybe screenshots?

Paragon

I'm on the site now...and I can't figure out where or how to download these things. I'm trying to get Evangelion and Gundam in particular. Anyone feel like giving me some explanations? Maybe screenshots?