Calling all Punsters - Callahan's re-opened! Let's keep the puns above the belt

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
With the gracious permission of the Boss (Zathros) I'm re-opening the pun thread (as guys just want to have pun) BUT..... THE CONTENT MUST BE CLEAN, NO RISKE', ADULT OR OTHER "BELOW THE BELT" CONTENT.

Else we incur the wrath of the big Z ... :ass-kicking::blueface::blueface::blueface:

So to the pun.....

So for those who have not read any of Spider Robinson's "Callahan's Crosstime Saloon" novels, Callahan's is a bar were all sorts of people hang out and partake in various activities. In the spirit of Punday (go read the book!) Let us begin a thread for all the punners out there! (I really hope this thread takes off :))

So, to misquote Shakespeare; "Cry havoc & let fly the puns of war!"

Reactions: lyter1958

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Let's all have pun again. To pun is to bring light to night of words that cloud the sky waiting for the Pun to shine. It is said a Man who would Pun would pick a pocket, watch your backsides, and walk butt ass wards, gaze on the hands 'for the bum grabs your bum, there's no pun in having your bum lose your cash, better stuffed in your _ _ _.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
If there's a Pie in the Sky and it looks like a Bun that'sa sliced, that'sa more, eh!:mooner:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That's not Son Yung Moon, it's actually pretty old. :smoker:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I woke up yesterday, and stumbled, next thing you know, krakatoa, I need some Java. :drinksmile:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
ROFL! That was a good one!!!! :D:D:D

Well, well, did you know that the destruction of Krakatoa was foreseen by a reporter of the Boston Globe? He deliberately refused to use two typewriters simultaneously to avoid stereotyping. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Did you see that we have a new "Model of Merit", a new M.O.M.? Zathros said it was so detailed that it really popped. So it is not only a MOM but also a POP. ;) :D

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You ever see a picture of Bikini Atoll, it's a blast, wonder what happened to the girl, she must have been ready to pop, all they reference is the bikini? The bomb was named (the first bomb), "Gilda" , after the Rita Hayward character she played in the movie "Gilda", she was quite beautiful, and apparently a Bombshell herself!!!

Quote:

"Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda... and woke up with me. "-Rita Hayworth. " .......... "Gulp"

Gilda_trailer_hayworth1.JPG il_340x270.798914366_7uz4.jpg rita-hayworth-300.jpg

Yowsa!!