Call for photo submissions!!!

spitfire

Hi there modellers and photographers (a fine combination!)

Well, here it is November and although I probably should have posted this earlier here goes.

Down here at the Urban Scene Scale Modellers website, we're looking for photos to feature in our November Photo Gallery section. Models, prototypes, buildings, locos, rolling stock, traction - all are welcome, because all provide inspiration for other modellers out there, and that's the whole point!

The only restriction is that the photography has to be your own. This is purely to keep ourselves out of trouble with copyright issues. If it's your own photo then there's no problem.

So, let's see some awesome pics!

email me here

Cheers
:D Val

Val, I'd be happy to help you out with some photos for your site, but I don't think what I have (backwoodsie/small town scenes) will fit in with the theme of your site and what you're trying to accomplish there.

You're welcome, though, to look at the photos on my website and decide for yourself.

spitfire

Casey

I've been to that cantankerous ol' website o'yourn - and my clothes still smell of hickory smoke!!!! Dang! I smell somethin' else too. Here - you can have your "hat" back! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I do think that the machine shop photo's could find a place in an urban scene, maybe somewhere near the tracks....

Anyway, thanks for the kind offer, I'm going to take you up on it!

Cheers
Val