...Model Railroad Show :thumb:

Saturday and Sunday Feb 14-15
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Adult $6.00
www.calgarymodelrailway.org

Are you planning to go?:confused:

Medicine Man

I will be there as well :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I will be wearing a camo bassball hat with "dear hunter" in orange on the front. There is bound to be somewhere in CowTown that we can "do lunch" :D

MM

CN1

Excellent!:D

I'm not sure yet, but if the weather is nice I'll have a red jacket Hmmmm! I wonder how many people will be dressed like that? I'll bring my trusty 35 mm camera too.

See you there!:thumb:

Medicine Man

Black Leather jacket with Camo baseball cap,just to narrow the feild a little.Hope to be there at 8:45am,cuz ALL the good sale's are picked over early
:cry: .

MM

rockislandmike

I'm still thinking about going on the Sunday. It's not bad of a drive (about three hours); I would've gone on Saturday with a "gang" or modelers, but we've got tix to a matinee of Jesus Christ Superstar (my wife's idea, not mine). Course, it being Valentine's Day, I doubt she woulda let me go anyways. But Sunday might work. Just too bad it wasn't closer to spring, because then I could've easily conned her into going cause we coulda done a round of disc golf as well.

Oh well, if I don't get to that, I think I've almost got my wife convinced we should go to the NMRA convention in SeaTac.

Glen Haasdyk

Okay, I'd go except:

1)I live 8 hours away and I can't travel out there

2)I have no money

3)Saturday is Valintines day and my wife would kill me if I missed it. (we already have dinner reservations)

While they are all valid reasons, my self-preservation instinct would put #3 at the top

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Welcome to the Gauge Glen. You sure live in a beautiful part of the country. Have been there many times and would move their in a minute but my wife is a prairy girl and doesn't like mountains other than for a holiday

rockislandmike

Huh. If my wife and I could find jobs in the mountains we'd be there in a heartbeat.

Speaking of which, I convinced my wife to go on a road trip with me down to Calgary. I'll be at the show on Sunday.

Glen Haasdyk

Finding a Job here is pretty difficult, I'm looking for one right now. Wages aren't very high either with so many people looking for jobs at the same time. Geez, it's been ages since I've been to a good train show. Maybe I'll make it to one on the lower mainland in the fall.

Medicine Man

Ok .so how will I be able to pick you guy's out of the crowd? I'd hate to walk right by one of you fine gent's and not know it.

MM

Medicine Man

I will be in a car load coming up from the "Hat" on Saterday,leaveing about 5:30 to be at the door's by 9:00. The plan is to do the show till noon,go for lunch somewhere, then hit the LHS's before heading home. As for where to meet?,you have any place in mind? Inside the front door's 9:30??

MM

shamus

Registered Member
Well, its one hell of a swim, so I guess I'll pass on that. A full report on the meet plus some photos will be the order of the day.:thumb:
Shamus

Medicine Man

How about 9:30 in front of the CPR police booth(#16)??

We'll let you off this time Shamus,only because the north atlantic is a bit cool this time of year :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

MM