C-17 Globemaster III by Chiawat in 1/200

Papermate

I'm posting here the captioned plane in small scale - 1/200 to see if you guys are interested. If so, I'll post more build pics along the way as I'm building it.

Papermate

Paper, Please don't post whole sections of plane model plans. It could cause problems. Thanks!

sjsquirrel

Absolutely

I'm posting here the captioned plane in small scale - 1/200 to see if you guys are interested. If so, I'll post more build pics along the way as I'm building it.

Papermate

I would love to see build pics of this as you go. I have it printed out but haven't started it yet so build pics would help me out when I do start.

Steve

freddyman

we meet again papermate. its me frederico or should i say freddyman.(wink)
i wasn't expecting to see you here.

Papermate

Hello everyone, friends old and new, here are some build pics of this huge plane. I have just finished one of the wings, all the engines and improved them with fans to make them more real. Hope you'll like it.

Papermate

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 20
Z

Zathros

That's coming out really nice. The fuselage looks great, as do the wings! :)

DarioCervantes

Hello everyone, friends old and new, here are some build pics of this huge plane. I have just finished one of the wings, all the engines and improved them with fans to make them more real. Hope you'll like it.

Papermate
Could you tell me where to download please?
Thanks alot, Dario

Z

Zathros

It has been removed by the moderator, please see Post 1 remarks. PM me and I'll shoot it to you.

Papermate

I only removed the full size picture of Chiawatkom's model. You can post the link to his model. It was not posted and was not part of anything I removed. Chiwatkom makes excellent models. I encourage people to build them.

Chiawatkom's models are available at Papermodelers.com. You will have to join to get them. As far as I know, that is the only place you are supposed to get them from. As I know him, I would encourage that his wishes be honored, and that you join that forum to get his models, (and many others also!).

Chiawatkom's models are already being pirated and even being sold! Which is kind of ridiculous as he gives them away? Here is a link to his post's there. You will have to join to download them, and like here, there may be a wait before you can download models.

http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1514111

Papermate

Hi guys, more updates on the build. I hope by now that people asking for the repaint should know where to go to properly as I will have to go by the rules of this forum and the other forum where the original plan is.

Papermate

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 13
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 15
Z

Zathros

Nice job!! Almost finished I see. That DC-3 is also awesome, wouldn't mind seeing a few more of that either! :)

Papermate

Oh, that DC-3 is from bobscardmodels and has been posted at papermodelers forum. Aluminum paper was used to build that bird. And more of bob's planes will be built and posted.

Papermate

Z

Zathros

Bob, another Hero of the Paper modeling community!! You did a great job on that, any chance of a bigger picture? :)

Papermate

Well, I can show a couple of pic of the DC-3 but more can be seen at Papermodelers forum under the thread - Bobscardmodels in 1/200.

Papermate

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 14
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
Z

Zathros

I think that is the best DC3 I have seen in a long time. I can't really remember of any better, well done! :)

Z

Zathros

Chiawat, Thank You so much for that link. I saw the list on page to which we can access in the U.S (Mediafire). Thank You for these models, there sure is a lot of them! :)

Famous Dave

As usual, a fantastic build, sir. I really enjoy your posts and watching you execute your builds is inspiring. Thank you for your generosity and showing us how to make a great looking model.