By Air Classique - 1920 D.H. 4a Instone Airline

My first post...Thought I would show you card modeling folk our prototype models as we get them to photographic standard. Our developing card model range can be found on By Air Classique - Postcards and Aircraft Models We have been working on the models for about five plus years, although the work goes back a way longer than that and often feels like it also!! (I should mention that we are 'BY' Air classique not 'Air Classique'). We also design and produce a range of very nice art deco postcards that feature classic aircraft.

The De Havilland 4A was a bomber conversion of the post WWI era and we have had it printed out for some time before putting it together last week. Although there is some tweaking required we are happy with how it looks. The dressmaking pin gives you an idea of scale and detail.

The model and others of the between the wars commercial era will form the basis of our constant scale (1/72) collection. We are trying very hard to introduce these models before the end of the year. In the next few weeks I will be posting something on our Farman 190 model and the very wonderful Rhorbach Roland I. And here are some pictures..

DH 4 GEAMU side sml.jpg

DH 4 GEAMU Front sml.jpg

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Very nice site. Love how you have captured an era in art.

I'd like to see larger pics of your paintings through.

Keep up the impressive work.

paperbeam

Dec 16, 2006
Vancouver
Dare I say, a very classy site!:rolleyes:

Pure eye candy!:thumb:

I like the way you've encapsulated the feel of the Art Deco movement and extended it into a variety of different offerings (not just paper models)...

Terry

N and Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at:paperbeam - virtual paper models